Dow 1/4″ Level-R Rigid Foam Insulation Board
LevelR™ Insulation is an extruded polystyrene (XPS) foam insulation board fan folded for easy installation over existing exterior surfaces. It is used as a rigid foam underlayment for new siding materials. It also features a crimped hinge, allowing the cladding to lie flat. LevelR™ Insulation wraps a home like a blanket.
LevelR™ Insulation is 1/4″ or 3/8″ thick extruded polystyrene board and is produced in continuous 4′ x 50′ fan folded sections with 24″ crimped-seam spacing. The flexibility of LevelR™ Insulation aids corner-wrapping, providing sealing effectiveness and a smooth level surface for new siding.
Prices vary for AZ, CA, NV, OR, WA
Sold 48 per skid / 4 skid minimum. Price is for 192 pieces.
This item is not available to purchase online and requires you to give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 so we can give you a shipping estimate.
- Thermally tested according to UL 1598 for usage with IC and non-IC rated lights
- Fire tested in accordance with IEC 60598-1
- Saves energy by eliminating draft through your recessed light fixture
- Keeps flammable insulation at a safe distance from hot recessed lights
- Easy to fit - no assembly required