Dow 1/4″ Level-R Rigid Foam Insulation Board
LevelR™ Insulation is an extruded polystyrene (XPS) foam insulation board fan folded for easy installation over existing exterior surfaces. It is used as a rigid foam underlayment for new siding materials. It also features a crimped hinge, allowing the cladding to lie flat. LevelR™ Insulation wraps a home like a blanket.
LevelR™ Insulation is 1/4″ or 3/8″ thick extruded polystyrene board and is produced in continuous 4′ x 50′ fan folded sections with 24″ crimped-seam spacing. The flexibility of LevelR™ Insulation aids corner-wrapping, providing sealing effectiveness and a smooth level surface for new siding.
Prices vary for AZ, CA, NV, OR, WA
Sold 48 per skid / 4 skid minimum. Price is for 192 pieces.
This item is not available to purchase online and may not qualify for FREE SHIPPING. Please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to order this product.
- Low Profile Series Specifications
- The Low Profile Series is an excellent option for IC-rated can light fixtures.
- External Dimensions: 14" W x 14" W x 12" H
- Internal Dimensions: 13" W x 13" W x 11.5" H
- Packaged Dimensions: 14" W x 2.5" W x 15" H
- Exterior Fire Resistance rating: UL 723/ASTM E84 and CAN/ULC S102. Meets NFPA 90A and 90B - less than 25 Smoke and 50 Flame Spread
- Airflow Temperature Limit: up to 250 F
- Interior Heat Resistance: 475 F to 700 F
- Light Weight: approximately 1.25 lbs per unit
- Material: FSK-Faced Fiber Glass
- Bug, Pest, Water, and Mold Resistant
- Fits typical 6" Can Fixture and up to 7" max. Can Diameter