Dow 1/4″ Level-R Rigid Foam Insulation Board
LevelR™ Insulation is an extruded polystyrene (XPS) foam insulation board fan folded for easy installation over existing exterior surfaces. It is used as a rigid foam underlayment for new siding materials. It also features a crimped hinge, allowing the cladding to lie flat. LevelR™ Insulation wraps a home like a blanket.
LevelR™ Insulation is 1/4″ or 3/8″ thick extruded polystyrene board and is produced in continuous 4′ x 50′ fan folded sections with 24″ crimped-seam spacing. The flexibility of LevelR™ Insulation aids corner-wrapping, providing sealing effectiveness and a smooth level surface for new siding.
Prices vary for AZ, CA, NV, OR, WA
Sold 48 per skid / 4 skid minimum. Price is for 192 pieces.
This item is not available to purchase online and requires you to give us a call at 1-800-343-4446.
- Low Profile Series Specifications
- The Low Profile Series is an excellent option for IC-rated can light fixtures.
- External Dimensions: 14" W x 14" W x 12" H
- Internal Dimensions: 13" W x 13" W x 11.5" H
- Packaged Dimensions: 14" W x 2.5" W x 15" H
- Exterior Fire Resistance rating: UL 723/ASTM E84 and CAN/ULC S102. Meets NFPA 90A and 90B - less than 25 Smoke and 50 Flame Spread
- Airflow Temperature Limit: up to 250 F
- Interior Heat Resistance: 475 F to 700 F
- Light Weight: approximately 1.25 lbs per unit
- Material: FSK-Faced Fiber Glass
- Bug, Pest, Water, and Mold Resistant
- Fits typical 6" Can Fixture and up to 7" max. Can Diameter
The Energy Guardian Kits for Pull Down Ladders R-38This is the UPS Friendly Version of EG-113 and comes in two boxes. The lid is in two pieces and the frame is in six pieces. The outside dimensions are 61 x 33 x 17.75 and the inside dimensions are 55 x 27 x 10.The Energy Guardian Kits- Named BEST AVAILABLE PRODUCT by Fine Homebuilding Magazine and A Green Product that You Should Know About in This Old House.com! It's the choice of the most respected home performance experts and the fastest growing solution for homeowners across the country. They are made in the USA by a Veteran Owned Company.Pull down ladders and push up hatches cost money and create uncomfortable areas in any home in both hot and cold weather.The patented design of The Energy Guardian Kits meets all Code and Department of Energy minimum requirements* for your pull down ladder or push up hatch.Important The U.S. Department of Energy published minimum requirements for all pull down ladder covers and push up hatches. *See: http //sws.nrel.gov/sites/default/files/sws_singlefamily_0.pdf, page 74.Use this checklist to compare any alternative:
|Essential Features||The Energy Guardian|
|Made of non-compressible, rigid insulation* (no batt insulation)||YES|
|Durable Protective barrier around the attic entrance*||YES|
|A 20-year service life for the product*||YES|
|Insulating value equal to the rest of the attic*||YES|
|Provide a Durable air seal*||YES|
|Can install with uneven or no decking||YES|
DO IT ONCE, DO IT RIGHT with THE ENERGY GUARDIAN KITS