Bostitch Auto Fire Construction Stapler (21671B-ALM)
The Stanley Bostitch 21671B-ALM auto fire construction stapler includes a seven-year warranty. This Bostitch tool features two function trigger for single fire and auto fire. Autofire rate can be adjusted from 0 to 1600 staples per minute. A quick loading extended magazine reduces reloading time. The Stanley Bostitch 21671B-ALM is excellent for securing fabric to wood frame, pre-upholstery spring-up operation attaches cardboard, webbing, and Propex to frame, and boat seating with stainless steel staples. The Stanley Bostitch 21671B-ALM uses 1/4″ ( JK-671) staples and 5/16″ ( JK-672) staples.
- Possess the same performances as the standard version
- A world-wide patented one trigger system enables the operator to switch from simple shot to auto ﬁ re during the operation
- Fewer components in the valve area and its design, which offers an easy and trouble-free maintenance, make the tool robust and simple
- The 1-hand control allows the operator to set the desired speed without leaving the hold on the tool with his hand
- Oversized metal cap and metal insert reduces vibrations and fatigue while keeping the maximum speed (over 1.600 cycles per minute)
- Extra-long magazine for less reloading