Aluminum Vent Hood
All aluminum wide mouth hood includes standard tail piece. Vent is 4″ in diameter and it allows a full 4″ opening, and is dampered. 10 per case.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
$104.00 – $137.50
Brentwood's AccuVent systems provide cost-effective, energy-saving ventilation solutions for new and older homes alike. With models to fit any attic application, AccuVent is preferred by contractors for its simple installation and guaranteed improvements in ventilation efficiency.
- Designed specifically for traditional ceiling applications with either blown-in or batting type insulation.
- Easy to install with only 6-8 staples.
- Prevents wind washing and drifting of insulation.
- An excellent measure to help prevent mold and mildew growth.
- 100% recycled flame retardant plastic meets the new EnergyStar Thermal Bypass Checklist requirement.
- Perforated tear strip for width adjust-ability.
These 6 ft. polystyrene Durovent attic baffles provide a lightweight water resistant air channel. Ideal for high volume new construction or lower cost re-insulation. Economical way to meet energy code requirements for air flow. These attic baffles have a perforated center line to fit all applications.Installation of the Durovent Baffle eliminates the need for using a blocking material such as batt insulation between the vent and the wall top plate, as is commonly the practice for installation or rafter vents without an integral baffle.
- Easy positioning and stapling make this baffle the easy choice
- Install between rafters to provide an unobstructed air channel through insulation
- Ideal for high-volume new construction or inexpensive re-insulation
- Polystyrene material provides a lightweight air channel
- Water-resistant baffle is an economical way of blocking out wind and rain
- Baffle can be used with multiple heel heights
- Designed to friction-fit between the rafters or trusses with the vent's cones pushed up against the roof deck