Krendl 18 HP Vacuum
Call for Pricing
This Krendl insulation vacuum is durable and great for removing all types of insulation and for recycling wet spray. It has a 18 HP Briggs & Stratton gas engine, electric start, 6″ inlet and outlet, 18″ Steel Fan, production of 7000 lbs. per hour.
Replacement impeller part # KV-102
This item is not available to purchase online and may not qualify for FREE SHIPPING. Please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to order this product.
- Cellulose: 3300 lbs. per hour.
- Fiberglass: 1400 lbs. per hour.
- Rockwool: 1800 lbs. per hour.
- Weight: 650lbs.
- Dimensions: 26" W x 48" L x 44" H
- Airlock: 14"
- Blowers: dual high velocity.
- 3" outlet port.
- Hopper capacity: 15 cubic feet
- Modular component design.
- Slide out airlock.
- Side door access.
- Welded steel construction with powder coat finish.
- Hinged, grated hopper guard top.
- 1.5 hp, single phase, farm duty drive motor.
- Single input, 220v version.
- Triple input 110V version.
- 50HZ and CE versions available.
- Nickel-plated coating on airlock for fireproofing applications.