BOSS® 180 Multi-Seal® is a one component, moisture curing adhesive formulated with USP™ Technology for adhering anchor pins to rigid boards, fibrous semi-rigid board, masonry walls, ducts, metal buildings, painted and galvanized surfaces. BOSS® 180 Multi-Seal® has immediate grab and high bond strength allowing insulation to be hung in 24 hours. Check an anchor pin before hanging insulation to be sure it is secure. Cure times vary with humidity. BOSS® 180 Multi-Seal® forms a strong bond even on damp surfaces.
- Use for rigid board and fibrous, semi-rigid board insulation masonry walls, ducts and metal buildings
- Can be used with nylon and metal based pins
- Immediate grab and high bond strength
- Insulation can be hung the next day
- Adheres to painted and galvanized surfaces
- Excellent thermal shock resistance
- Water resistant
- Low odor
- VOC Compliant
- Qualifies for LEED Credits
- Primerless adhesion to damp and non-porous surfaces
SPECIFICATIONS BOSS® 180 Multi-Seal® meets TT-S000230C, Type II, Class A; ASTM C920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, Use G-glass, M-mortar, A-aluminum and O-other; CAN/ CGSB 19.13-M87.