CIRR D-BOND™ Cleaner – 1 Gallon
CIRR D-BOND™ is an Environmentally sensible, Low Temperature Immersion Cleaner to remove recently hardened and cured build up of polymers and resins from the Spray Foam Equipment, Spray Guns, Pump Packaging, Heat Exchangers, Mixing Heads, Troughs, Conveyor Parts, Side Walls, Rollers, Foam & Resin Cutting Devices and Injection Molds.
Non-HAPs, Low VOC, Immersion Cleaner developed to remove polyurethane foam which has been sitting on equipment and parts for months or longer.
You Now Can REPLACE solvents like Acetone, MEK, & Methylene Chloride which result in high insurance premiums, by switching to an Environmentally Safe Cleaner.
CIRR D BOND™ Effectively Removes
- Recently cured Isocyanates (A)
- MDI and TDI esters and ethers
- Residual of cured polyurethane
- Cured Reactive Hot Melt Polyurethane Adhesives
- Resins and Fiberglass (Polyester, Vinylester, Epoxy, Polyamide, Orthophthalic, Isophthalic and Dicyclopentadiene)
- Adhesives from roll coating and dispensing equipment, as well as other industrial adhesives
- Coatings such as: High & Low Solid Aliphatic, Water Born Epoxy Primers, Polyurethane, Acrylic, Varnishes and Alkyl Enamel
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
SKU: DY-610 Categories: Insulation Accessories, Misc Tools Tag: industrial urethane cleaning solvent
Ludwig Deep Snap Fastners Bulk
This is used to pack the insulation behind the fabric after it’s been blown in to pack it just below the studs. Fits between 16” centered studs. Click here for Replacement Roller WP-012
Milspec Pro Power SJTW Extension Cord 12 AWG (100′, Black)
The 100', black Milspec Pro Power SJTW Extension Cord 12 AWG is made of soft-drawn, bunch-stranded copper conductors with large strain reliefs at both ends for enhanced durability. This 100' 3-pin male to female extension cord is manufactured with cold-weather insulating and jacketing compounds.
- 100% copper conductors
- Cold-weather insulating and jacketing compounds
- Supports up to 300 VAC
- Up to 15A current draw
- Suitable for use indoors and outdoors
- Water-resistant thermoplastic jacket