24″ Replacement Blades for Open Cell Foam
The FZBLADE24 is a 24″ long serrated blade for use in the FOAMZALL foam saw. This 24″ long blade is perfect for cutting open cell foam in 16″ on center applications. The blade is manufactured of hardened steel for extended use and comes with (2) holes on one end that are easily lined up in the custom coupler for quick change out.
Use with FZ-100 and FZ-200
- Ideal for cutting holes to install fiberglass, cellulose and other injected insulation.
- Carbide tips brazed to the hole saw body with special high-temperature silver solder.
- Elongated slots provided to allow easy plug removal.
- Leave consistently round holes, easily patched with wood or plastic plugs.
- Wood saw works best in any type wood, including particle board.
- Pilots are carbide. Complete saws include cutter head, shank, and pilot.