36″ Replacement Blades for Open Cell Foam
The FZ-BLADE is a 36″ long serrated blade for use in the FOAMZALL foam saw. The blade is manufactured from hardened steel for extended use and comes with (2) holes on one end that are easily lined up in the custom coupler for quick change out.
Use with FZ-100 and FZ-200
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
$74.80 – $194.82
Unlike other plugs which are completely tapered, our plug is slightly tapered 5 degrees. Our 3/4" thick plugs are slightly oversized on the top making for a tight fit. All are made from kiln dried lumber and are produced on specially designed equipment, resulting in quality, uniformly-sized plugs. Our plugs feature a unique advantage. These plugs are pre-counted and packaged in net bags, eliminating extra handling in further distribution and inventory control.
$80.00 – $112.00
Relton has been manufacturing high-quality brazed-carbide hole saws in the U.S.A. for over 50 years
- Ideal for cutting holes to install fiberglass, cellulose and other injected insulation.
- Carbide tips brazed to the hole saw body with special high-temperature silver solder.
- Elongated slots provided to allow easy plug removal.
- Leave consistently round holes, easily patched with wood or plastic plugs.
- Wood saw works best in any type wood, including particle board.
- Pilots are carbide. Complete saws include cutter head, shank, and pilot.