Bathroom Vent Kit – Vinyl Hose
Roof installed vent kit is ideal for utility rooms, bathrooms, or any area where air venting is vital. Includes a black plastic dampered roof cap with flashing, 4″ x 8′ flexible vinyl hose, three adjustable clamps, and 1-3″ adapter.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
FIRE-RESISTANT THERMOPAN® - CLASS 1 FIRE RATING Performance Tested UL723 Test Standard. Look for these ETL® Test Values on every piece of Fire-Resistant ThermoPan®. A high-quality, sheet metal alternative for constructing return air ducts between joists and stud cavities. Consists of corrugated insulation faced with aluminum. Available in various widths, packed 25 to the box. Significantly reduces duct noises and labor. Requires no shop fabrication. Lightweight pre-cut THERMOPAN® comes in many sizes. Staples easily and quickly to floor joists and stud cavities, saving on labor costs and adding higher quality to the job. Made From Recycled Products in USA and Canada.
- FLAME SPREAD INDEX 5
- SMOKE INDEX 15
- CLASS 1 FIRE RATING
Designed specifically for Cathedral Ceiling designs, works equally well in traditional applications. Baffle allows airflow and prevents insulation from blocking airflow. These are Extension Pieces, which work with Accuvent baffles for each rafter opening. These “extensions” extend the ventilation path up to the ridge vent. A favorite choice of “spray foam” insulation applicators. 100% recycled flame retardant plastic meets the new EnergyStar Thermal Bypass Checklist requirement.
- Works with all insulation types (including expanding spray foam insulation)
- Easy to install with 6-8 staples and you’re done
- Prevents insulation from getting into soffit
- Made from 100% recycled PVC (flame retardant)
- Compact Storage (1 bundle of 50 vents/1 pallet = 2800 vents (40" W x 48" L x 46" H)
- Prevents “insulation drifting” during construction; all but eliminates costly callbacks
- Most durable vent on the market ASTM D1790
- Meets new EnergyStar requirements
- Keeps insulation out of contact with roof sheeting and preserves shingle warranty
- Excellent for retrofit, re-insulation, and new construction