Bathroom Vent Kit – Vinyl Hose
Roof installed vent kit is ideal for utility rooms, bathrooms, or any area where air venting is vital. Includes a black plastic dampered roof cap with flashing, 4″ x 8′ flexible vinyl hose, three adjustable clamps, and 1-3″ adapter.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
$89.50 – $137.50
Brentwood's AccuVent systems provide cost-effective, energy-saving ventilation solutions for new and older homes alike. With models to fit any attic application, AccuVent is preferred by contractors for its simple installation and guaranteed improvements in ventilation efficiency.
- Designed specifically for traditional ceiling applications with either blown-in or batting type insulation.
- Easy to install with only 6-8 staples.
- Prevents wind washing and drifting of insulation.
- An excellent measure to help prevent mold and mildew growth.
- 100% recycled flame retardant plastic meets the new EnergyStar Thermal Bypass Checklist requirement.
- Perforated tear strip for width adjust-ability.
- Keeps insulation out of contact with roof sheeting
All aluminum wide mouth hood includes standard tail piece. Vent is 4" in diameter and it allows a full 4" opening, and is dampered. 10 per case.