The Goldblatt 15301 Style Dry Tape Drywall Banjo Taper applies drywall compound to drywall tape, and increases speed over traditional drywall hand taping. The banjo taper holds up to a 500' roll of tape, and strings 40' per load. The aluminum construction is sturdy and light-weight. The lid is beveled inward to create a leak-proof, metal-to-metal seal. The dry tape banjo gets its name from having the roll of drywall tape separated from the wet drywall compound - keeping the roll dry, and only applies mud to the tape lead. This Goldblatt style banjo is the most popular design among drywall contractors.
- Quality Aluminum Construction
- Top wood handle for vertical drywall tape application
- Side strap and thumb rest for horizontal drywall tape application
- Additional Wooden Handle can be used in place of the side strap
- Serrated Tape Cutting Blade
- Adjustable mud flow with the turn of a thumb screw