Wheel sets for each of the Krendl machines to make them portable.
Ametek 122175-00 Motor This genuine Ametek-Lamb 122175 is one of the most common central vacuum motors in the industry today. This motor is typically used in home & commercial applications.
- Motor / Blower Type: Thru-Flow
- Tangential Discharge
- 2 Blower Stages
- 1 Speed
- Open Motor Enclosure
- CFM (2" Orifice): 142.0
- Vacuum (H20 Sealed): 150.0
- 1 Phase
- Max Amps: 13.8
- Max Watts: 700
- Lug Motor Mounting Type
Used to inject water into the blowing fiber, reducing dust and promoting the set-up of material. Comes complete with #4002 tips.
The Cool Machine 2400 series insulation blowing machine provides an economical, high production insulation blowing machine with low power requirements and reduced weight/size in your truck or trailer system. This unit is all-fiber and used in attic blow, dense-pack, sidewall, wall spray, and fireproofing applications. This unit comes with 13 amp double blower, double input.
- Large 15 cu./ft. hopper capacity fiber storage
- Production rates per hours: Cellulose 3000 lbs, Fiberglass 1000 lbs, Rockwool 1800 lbs
- Stainless slide-gate control provides precise control of fiber
- High-quality powder coating provides a long lasting corrosion resistant finish
- Modular design with see-thru access panels for quick troubleshooting and maintenance
- Slow speed positive feed 'scalping' augers extend component life while increasing safety
- Large 12"x12" quick release airlock is a durable, easily serviced component
- High-speed stainless shredder maximizes fiber conditioning, coverage, and production
- High torque (1250 in./lb.) motor/reducer drive provides surplus power
- #50 chain and hardened sprockets are rugged, corrosion resistant, and positive driving
- 150 ft. remote cord with cord hanger offers convenient handling of the remote device
- Dimensions: 58" L x 22" W x 48" H
- Weight: 720 lbs (double blower)