The Cool 16 HP is a heavy duty vacuum with newly designed blade that creates fan tip turbulence eliminating any wet fiber accumulation or build-up on the fan blade and chamber area. 16HP Briggs & Stratton "Vanguard" V-twin engine. 6" Inlet & Outlet.
Dimensions 36"L x 30"W x 48"H. Weighs 250lbs.
Replacement impeller part # CV-018
- Weight: 630 lbs. (286 kg)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 51” x 31” x 50” (130cm x 79cm x 127cm)
- Engine: Briggs “Vanguard” V-twin OHV, 8 gallon tank (30.3L), positive pressure lubrication, low level oil shutdown, oil pressure shutdown switch, electric start, Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI).
- Fan Housing: 1⁄4” (0.64cm) AR-500 steel fan x 1⁄2″ (1.27 cm) AR-400 steel chamber
- Blade Diameter: 4″ x Ø24″ (10.16cm x Ø60.96cm)
- p.m. / hour meter
- Engine Warranty: 3 year commercial
- Ø6″ (15.25cm) Inlet and Ø8″ (20.32cm) Outlet
- Ø10″ (25.4cm) Run-Flat Wheels
- Electric start with included 12 volt battery
- Integrated engine block cooling air filter.
- Belt Driven Fan Blade.
- Patented IMPELLER with serrated edges moves High Volumes of air & insulation
- Run Flat WHEELS
- Thick SHROUD with 2X thickness at wear points
- Highly PORTABLE
- CARB compliant
The GV230 belt driven gas vacuum is designed with a steel fan and chamber, powered by a rugged Briggs & Stratton V-Twin gas engine. This vacuum is intended for removing all types of blown insulation and for recycling wet spray. Industry first belt driven vacuum out performs other direct drive vacuums with a 30% increased impeller speed. Pneumatic wheels. Weighs 331 lbs.
Replacement impeller part # KV-102