Turbine Roof Vents
This 12″ aluminum turbine vents 600 square feet when used with 300 sq. in. of eave or soffit vents. Sold with a strong galvanized adjustable base to fit most roof slopes.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
$169.00 – $259.00
Provent is the highest quality rafter vent available. Ideal for premium construction and for difficult applications like re-insulation. Provent may be installed prior to soffit panel installation without fear of blow-out.
- This vent provides full joist coverage for maximum airflow from soffit through insulation
- The ventilation system is made of tear-resistant plastic to help prevent tears from protruding nails
- Install between rafters in an attic
- Great for retrofit applications
- Cathedral ceilings require a continuous run of vents from intake to exhaust with a 1-in space between each vent
- Made with pro-grade, high-impact plastic, tear-resistant plastic to help prevent breakage during re-insulation
- Full-joist coverage to provide excellent airflow
- Easy to transport and store at the job site
$110.00 – $130.00
Designed specifically for Cathedral Ceiling designs, works equally well in traditional applications. Baffle allows airflow and prevents insulation from blocking airflow. These are Extension Pieces, which work with Accuvent baffles for each rafter opening. These “extensions” extend the ventilation path up to the ridge vent. A favorite choice of “spray foam” insulation applicators. 100% recycled flame retardant plastic meets the new EnergyStar Thermal Bypass Checklist requirement.
- Works with all insulation types (including expanding spray foam insulation)
- Easy to install with 6-8 staples and you’re done
- Prevents insulation from getting into soffit
- Made from 100% recycled PVC (flame retardant)
- Prevents “insulation drifting” during construction; all but eliminates costly callbacks
- Most durable vent on the market ASTM D1790
- Meets new EnergyStar requirements
- Keeps insulation out of contact with roof sheeting and preserves shingle warranty
- Excellent for retrofit, re-insulation, and new construction