Turbine Roof Vents
This 12″ aluminum turbine vents 600 square feet when used with 300 sq. in. of eave or soffit vents. Sold with a strong galvanized adjustable base to fit most roof slopes.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
4" flexible aluminum duct is 8' long. Use in areas where heat is evident. Great for range hoods, bath vents or laundry. Intended for temperatures from 100 to 400F. Hoses are shipped compressed.
$169.00 – $249.00
Provent is the highest quality rafter vent available. Ideal for premium construction and for difficult applications like re-insulation. Provent may be installed prior to soffit panel installation without fear of blow-out.
- This vent provides full joist coverage for maximum airflow from soffit through insulation
- The ventilation system is made of tear-resistant plastic to help prevent tears from protruding nails
- Install between rafters in an attic
- Great for retrofit applications
- Cathedral ceilings require a continuous run of vents from intake to exhaust with a 1-in space between each vent
- Made with pro-grade, high-impact plastic, tear-resistant plastic to help prevent breakage during re-insulation
- Full-joist coverage to provide excellent airflow
- Easy to transport and store at the job site
FIRE-RESISTANT THERMOPAN® - CLASS 1 FIRE RATING Performance Tested UL723 Test Standard. Look for these ETL® Test Values on every piece of Fire-Resistant ThermoPan®. A high-quality, sheet metal alternative for constructing return air ducts between joists and stud cavities. Consists of corrugated insulation faced with aluminum. Available in various widths, packed 25 to the box. Significantly reduces duct noises and labor. Requires no shop fabrication. Lightweight pre-cut THERMOPAN® comes in many sizes. Staples easily and quickly to floor joists and stud cavities, saving on labor costs and adding higher quality to the job. Made From Recycled Products in USA and Canada.
- FLAME SPREAD INDEX 5
- SMOKE INDEX 15
- CLASS 1 FIRE RATING