Turbine Roof Vents
This 12″ aluminum turbine vents 600 square feet when used with 300 sq. in. of eave or soffit vents. Sold with a strong galvanized adjustable base to fit most roof slopes.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
All aluminum wide mouth hood includes standard tail piece. Vent is 4" in diameter and it allows a full 4" opening, and is dampered. 10 per case.
Roof installed vent kit is ideal for utility rooms, bathrooms, or any area where air venting is vital. Includes a black plastic dampered roof cap with flashing, 4" x 8' flexible vinyl hose, three adjustable clamps, and 1-3" adapter.
$110.00 – $130.00
How The AccuVent Cathedral Ceiling Vent System Works The advantages of using The AccuVent Cathedral Ceiling Vent system:
- Designed for cathedral ceiling but works with traditional ceilings
- Works with all insulation types (including expanding spray foam insulation)
- Easy to install with 6-8 staples and you're done
- Prevents insulation from getting into soffit
- Baffles are made from 100% recycled PVC (flame retardant)
- Prevents insulation drifting during construction; all but eliminates costly callbacks
- Most durable baffle on the market ASTM D1790
- Meets new EnergyStar requirements
- Keeps insulation out of contact with roof sheeting and preserves shingle warranty
- Excellent for retrofit, re-insulation, and new construction