105 Bd Ft 2-Part Low Pressure Spray Polyurethane Foam Handi Foam
A two-part low-pressure spray polyurethane foam kit that is used to fill and insulate large voids or surfaces. Comes complete with gun, hoses and eight tips.
The product is for PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
Due to hazardous fees, this item may ship via semi.
* This item requires special shipping, additional charges may apply.
- Fills all gaps between 1/4"-3"
- Safe for use around windows & doors
- Adheres to most construction materials like wood, metal, masonry, glass, and most plastics
- Third-party testing confirms that it does not emit any harmful MDI emissions during application
- Contributes to LEED energy savings
- Type VB Residential Fireblock*
- Prevents the Spread of Flames and Smoke
- Orange Color
- Low Expansion Gun Foam
- High Yield
- Moisture Cure, One Component
- Excellent Adhesion on Most Building Materials
- No Shrinkage
- Exceptional Thermal Insulation
- Great Acoustical Insulation
- CFC-Free Propellants - Harmless to Ozone Layer
- UL Approved for ASTM E814 (modified)
- 12 Cans per Case
- For Use with Soudal Compact PU Foam Gun