105 Bd Ft 2-Part Low Pressure Spray Polyurethane Foam Handi Foam
A two-part low-pressure spray polyurethane foam kit that is used to fill and insulate large voids or surfaces. Comes complete with gun, hoses and eight tips.
The product is for PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
Due to hazardous fees, this item may ship via semi.
* This item requires special shipping, additional charges may apply.
You may also like…
- Component A
- Component B
- Dispensing Gun
- 8 Spray Nozzles
- Temperature: Spray foam products are temperature sensitive. You can spray this kit in colder outdoor temperatures, the key is to keep the core temperature of the tanks within the proper range of 75-85°F.
- Change Nozzles: It is important to change the nozzle after you stop spraying for more than 30 seconds. Failure to change nozzles may result in damage to the spray gun.
- Reuse Nozzles: It is possible to clean and reuse a nozzle 2-3 times. As soon as you are done spraying, remove the nozzle and drop it in a can of acetone. You can also use our Handi-Cleaner to clean out uncured foam.
- Safety Considerations: Customers that purchased item also purchased a Tyvek suit with hood, respirator and filters, goggles, and 2 pairs of nitrile gloves.
- Application: Use a slow, steady, and smooth motion to spray a continuous layer when applying the foam. Spray what appears to be just under a 1/4" thickness and it will expand and cure to roughly 1 inch. Apply additional layers until desired thickness is achieved, allowing at least 10 minutes between layers.
- Clean Up: You can clean up uncured foam with Handi-Cleaner. Once the foam is fully cured, you will have to remove it by mechanical means.
The International Building Code mandates that polyurethane spray foam be separated from the interior of the building by a 15-minute thermal barrier or other approved covering. DC315 passed certified NFPA 286 and UL 1715 by ETL over a variety of open and closed cell spray-applied urethane foams. It complies with all the requirements of 2006 IBC Section 803.2.1; 2009 IBC Section 803.1.2 and Section 2603.9; 2012 IBC Section 803.1.2 and Section 2603.10 "Special Approvals for Thermal Barriers over Foam Plastics". DC315 also meets the requirement as an Ignition Barrier per AC 377, Appendix X at an incredible spread rate of 400 sq. ft. per gallon.Characteristics
- Finish: Flat
- V.O.C.: (47 g/l)
- Volume Solids: 67%
- Drying Time: 77F & 50% RH To touch 1-2 hours to recoat 2 to 4 hours
- Type of Cure: Coalescence
- Flash Point: None
- Reducer/Cleaner: Water
- Shelf Life: 1 year (unopened)
- Packaging: 5 gallon pail
- Shipping weight: 5 gallon pail - 58 lbs
- Application: Brush, roller, conventional and airless spray