3M Tekk Protection 10 Pack Respirator Cool Valve Filtering Facepiece Particulate Respirator N95 Lightweight Comfortable "M" Nose Clip Recommended For Preparation Before Painting NIOSH Approved: N95. 3M Particulate Respirator 8511 N95 is uniquely designed to help provide protection against certain non-oil based particles. It is ideally suited for work settings that involve heat, humidity or long periods of wear Sold in 10 count box. 8 boxes in a case. SDS
3M™ E-A-R™ TaperFit™ 2 regular-size uncorded foam earplugs feature smooth foam that expands in the ear canal to help provide comfortable hearing protection.
- Poly bag keeps each pair of earplugs clean before use
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)*: 32 dB. CSA Class AL
- Soft polyurethane foam earplugs
- Test compatible with 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Validation System
- Color: Yellow
- Self-adjusting foam plugs, easy to insert and remove
- Regular size fits small to medium ear canals
- Excellent attenuation
- One pair per polybag; 200 pairs per box
- Uncorded Regular Size
Protective hard hat with vents and comfortable 4-point ratchet suspension and standard brow pad. Meets requirements of ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 Type 1, Class C.
An illuminating choice for detailed indoor or outdoor work, Light Vision protective eyewear features adjustable, hands-free LED lights, while its high wrap lens offers additional coverage.
- Hands-free directed lighting
- Ultra-bright, adjustable LED lights
- Adjustable length temple and soft nose bridge
NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles.
- P100 particulate filter
- NIOSH approved for environments containing certain non-oil-based particles
- Use on top of 3M gas and vapor cartridges with 3M 5 1 retainer when particles are also present
- Use on top of 3M 6 3 filter holder and 3M 5 1 retainer to reduce particulate exposure
- Replaceable particle filter for cost savings
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs and training requirements
The 3M™Particulate Respirator 8210V, N95 is NIOSH approved and helps provide reliable worker respiratory protection against certain non-oil based particles. The proprietary 3M™ Cool Flow™ valve is designed for easy exhalation and reduces heat build-up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable. Testing shows the atmosphere inside the 8210V respirator with a 3M™ Cool Flow™ valve is on average 5.5° F cooler than a similar respirator without the valve.*
Engineered for maximum comfort, durability, and visibility, the Ultimate FX FF-400 is the only respirator with Scotchgard Protector. This respirator features soft yet durable, silicone material and a large lens for superior peripheral vision.
- Full facepiece ultimate reusable respirator
- Comfortable - silicone material, head cradle
- 3M Cool Flow Valve and large lens
- Durable - straps pulled over 1 million times
- Uses Scotchgard Protector for easier cleaning and maintenance