The KC500 Wedge 1-1/4 in. x 84 in. style weatherstripping is a popular selling, professional grade door weatherstrip set that originated in Canada and quickly became popular in energy efficiency programs throughout the U.S.A. The triangular Santoprene sealing gasket commonly referred to as The Wedge has proven to be more effective in sealing large and small gaps than vinyl bulb type weather-stripping. Unlike vinyl bulb weather-strip, The KC500 Wedgesealing gasket stays pliable in sub-zero temperature and will not crack, shrink, become brittle or stiff. This weather-strip needs no caulking because of its back seal a feature not found on most other brands. Seals drafts on large and small gaps alike. Works well on warped and inconsistent doors. May be used on new or old residential or commercial doors. Slotted screw holes for easy adjustment; includes Phillips-head screws. Great for improving long-term energy efficiency, stops drafts and seals in comfort. AM Conservation Group, Inc. specializes in weatherization, water, and energy efficiency products for the professional and consumer alike.
MINIMUM ORDER OF 6 REQUIRED.
- Notched aluminum tops make for accurate and trouble-free installation
- Santoprene material rubber gasket stays pliable in sub-zero temperatures
- Unique back seal eliminates the need for caulking
- Seals drafts on large and small gaps alike
- Screws included for installation
- Each set includes one 36 in. top and two 84 in. sides
Click here to purchase this item online in case quantities