25″ R-Sticks – Attic Measuring Rulers – Pack of 100
Attic Rulers are designed to measure the insulation depth when using blown-in insulation. Marked in easy to read numbers and indicators, these rulers will ensure accurate depth measurements for all of your blown-in insulation jobs.
Staple these R-Value rulers to attic joists to get the correct amount of insulation. This universal (1″ increments) ruler used with all types of blown insulation to provide a working gauge for installer and assurance of depth to inspector and owner. Made of cardboard stock 25″ long.
SOLD IN BUNDLES OF 100
- External Dimensions: 14"L x 14"W x 22"H
- Internal Dimensions: 13"L x 13"W x 21.5"H
- Packaged Dimensions: 14"L x 2.5"W x 22"H
- Exterior Fire Resistance rating: UL 723/ASTM E84 and CAN/ULC S102. Meets NFPA 90A and 90B - less than 25 Smoke and 50 Flame Spread
- Airflow Temperature Limit: up to 250å¼F
- Interior Heat Resistance: 475å¼F to 700å¼F
- Weight: approximately 1.75 lbs. per unit
- Material: FSK-Faced Fiber Glass
- Bug, Pest, Water, and Mold resistant
- Fits typical 6‰ Can Fixture and up to 7‰ max. Can Diameter