3.5″ EasyRoll® Adjustable Corner Finisher Repair Kit
For Repair and Maintenance of TapeTech® 48XTT 3.5″ EasyRoll® Adjustable Corner Finishers.
- 1 – Inside Tension Spring (480221)
- 1 – Outside Tension Spring (480005)
- 1 – Center Clip (480017F)
- 1 – Center Clip Assembly (484014F)
- 4 – O-Rings (489028)
- 1 – 6-32 x 1/2″ Set Screw (059091)
- 2 – Set Screws (059084)
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
The TapeTech® Corner Applicator supplies joint compound to the Corner Finishers for fast and efficient finishing of internal corners (angles). Corner Applicators are also used with Applicator Heads to quickly and cleanly apply joint compound to internal or external corners for the installation of paper-faced corner bead. TapeTech® Corner Applicators feature a stainless steel cone. Use with the FHTT Fiberglass Handle or the XHTT Extension Handle – not included.
- Applies joint compound to external corners for paper faced bead application (with 16TT)
- Applies joint compound to inside corner for tape application (with 16TT90)
- Finishes internal corners (with corner finishers)
- Stainless Steel Cone
The TapeTech® 76TT EasyClean® Loading Pump combines reliability with innovation. The 76TT features the slim tube design preferred by professional finishers and robust construction for dependable performance and long life. The TapeTech 76TT Loading Pump has a redesigned head and a new Twist-lock foot valve that provides secure attachment and easy removal for cleaning and maintenance. And the 76TT does not require a paper gasket for the filler adapter or gooseneck due to an innovative, integrated O-Ring that provides a terrific seal with fewer headaches from lost, worn or damaged paper gaskets. The 76TT pump accepts the standard 85T gooseneck and 90T filler adapter.
- Fills Automatic Tapers (with 85T gooseneck)
- Fills finishing boxes, MudRunner®, corner applicators and nail spotters (with 90T filler adapter)
- Twist-lock foot valve
- Integrated gasket for filler adapter and gooseneck
- Streamlined head design
- Easy clean tube
- Gold anodized for durability
The TapeTech® EasyRoll® Adjustable Corner Finisher is used to perfectly feather both joint compound edges of internal corners in one pass. The Corner Finishers can be used for wall-to-wall internal corners or wall-to-ceiling corners. The “adjustable” feature of this tool refers to the ability to control the amount of spring pressure by engaging or disengaging one set of tension springs on the back of the corner finisher. Corner Finishers, also referred to as Angle Finishers or Angle Heads, are attached to a corner applicator (CA07TT or CA08TT) or the 14TT MudRunner® to quickly and professionally finish internal drywall corners. EasyRoll® Adjustable Corner Finishers have wheels to provide the smoothest action on the wall and are spring loaded to help compensate for slightly imperfect corners. Use with the FHTT Fiberglass Handle or the XHTT Extension Handle – not included.
- Embeds inside corner tape on walls and ceilings
- Finishes inside corners of walls and ceilings
- Wipes down excess mud in internal corners
- Stainless Steel Frames
- Patented, positive Ball Retainer
- EasyRoll Wheels
- Adjustable Springs
The TapeTech® Corner Roller quickly and accurately embeds the tape firmly into the internal corners of the drywall. Use the corner roller immediately after applying joint tape to the internal corner with the automatic taper. The corner roller forces excess joint compound out from behind the tape in preparation for the corner finisher. The TapeTech® Corner Roller features stainless steel rollers for crisp edges and long life. Use with the FHTT Fiberglass Handle or the XHTT Extension Handle – not included. NOTICE: A new stud design was implemented in April 2012. For information regarding model 15TTE manufactured prior to April 2012, please see the Discontinued Products page of the website. The schematic can also be viewed in the Learning Center.
- Embeds tape into compound at inside corners of walls and ceilings
- Forces excess joint compound out of corner in preparation for corner finisher/flusher to smooth
- Stainless Steel Wheels
- EasyClean Wheel Design