Attic Access Covers
Attic Pulldown Ladder Jacket
Economical Solution for Immediate Energy Savings!
BENEFITS OF PULLDOWN LADDER JACKET:
- Increase Energy Savings
- Excellent Vapor Barrier
- Installs Easily with Crown Stapler or Hammer
- Superior Thermal Performance
- Flexible and Durable
- Improves Insulation system performance
- Great for new construction or retrofits
- Reflects up to 97% of radiant heat
- Simple Installation and heavy-duty zipper allow for easy attic access.
- Insert insulation batt into the pocket and close the Velcro tab.
- Excellent air sealing to keep out harmful attic pollutants
- Double-sided scrimmed aluminum foil laminated to polyethylene foam (1/4" nominal thickness)
- Core Material: Polyethylene
- Facings Available: Foil/Foil
- Flame & Smoke: ASTM E-84
- Flame Spread: Less than 25, Smoke Developed: Less than 50
- Full-Scale Fire Test: NFPA 2865 - Foil/Foil Passed
- R-Value: Up to R-9 with current application
- PERM Rating: E-96 - .008
This product is a perfect replacement for old plywood attic doors. It is constructed of a 5" foam block and drywall on both sides.
MagnaVent is an energy saving insulation cover that seals and insulates a whole house fan grill. The cover fits over your whole house fan grill using a hook and loop seal. The insulated cover is easily removed from the fan grill during seasonal use and snaps back into place to cover the grill during the winter. The hook and loop sealing system provides a method to attach the cover and provide a clean smooth seal to help prevent drafts.