Economical Solution for Immediate Energy Savings!
BENEFITS OF PULLDOWN LADDER JACKET:
- Increase Energy Savings
- Excellent Vapor Barrier
- Installs Easily with Crown Stapler or Hammer
- Superior Thermal Performance
- Flexible and Durable
- Improves Insulation system performance
- Great for new construction or retrofits
- Reflects up to 97% of radiant heat
- Simple Installation and heavy-duty zipper allow for easy attic access.
- Insert insulation batt into the pocket and close the Velcro tab.
- Excellent air sealing to keep out harmful attic pollutants
- Double-sided scrimmed aluminum foil laminated to polyethylene foam (1/4" nominal thickness)
- Core Material: Polyethylene
- Facings Available: Foil/Foil
- Flame & Smoke: ASTM E-84
- Flame Spread: Less than 25, Smoke Developed: Less than 50
- Full-Scale Fire Test: NFPA 2865 - Foil/Foil Passed
- R-Value: Up to R-9 with current application
- PERM Rating: E-96 - .008
Easy to assemble attic hatch cover. It is made from 2 lb. polystyrene. White with tongue and groove construction. One way to insulate pull-down stairways. 2 Covers per pack. Due to size, this item must be shipped via semi. Signature required at time of delivery. Due to expense, call for freight estimate. SDS