The PW-005 pail warmer will warm a five gallon can or a 605 Bd Ft foam kit cylinder. It is made from heavy duty nylon CPAI 84 which creates a heat retaining flexible barrier. It is insulated with closed cell polypropylene with an enclosed heating element. It plugs into a 120V AC or 12V DC inverterusing a heavy duty industrial cord. It features a convenient cord storage pouch on the front with a velcro closure and adjustable cinch straps for a snug fit. It measures 11.5" high x 41" long. The internal temperature is controlled to maintain a constant temperature while only using 50 watts of power. *These are sold one per package, if you are purchasing for a 2 part foam kit you will need to purchase two.
Hardened high carbon chrome vanadium steel blade. Ground and tempered to precise tolerances. Soft-grip handle with built in finger guard to protect fingers from cuts.
How The AccuBlock System Works The advantages of using the AccuBlock system:
- Designed Specifically for Spray Foam Applications
- Efficient Spray Template at the Top Plate
- Will not support Mold or Mildew Growth
- Quick & Easy Installation
- Designed for Unventilated Attics
- No costly callbacks
- Increased Speed and Efficiency of Installation
- Green Listed
- Reduced Labor
- No costly callbacks
- Meets EnergyStar Thermal
- Bypass Checklist Requirements
- Easily Adapts for Ventilated Attic Requirements
How The System Works (See Diagram): The AccuBlock system creates a wind barrier from the top plate to the roof sheeting. This then allows for "Spray Applications" to be apply material directly to the AccuBlock and up the roof sheeting; assuring a wind free, sealed attic. Can only purchase in 50 count bundles.50 AccuBlock per bundle SDS
Dura-Stilt replacement parts
These adjustable height stilts are the top of the line from the Dura-Stilt Corporation. Spring tension individually adjustable for natural leg movement to give exactly the right "feel". Telescoping legs slide smoothly for quick and easy adjustment without tools. Includes strap-on shoe adapters.
The Aluminum Insulation Barrier can be used around recessed lights and other heat-producing fixtures or any application where flashing is used. These barriers are made from the same lightweight aluminum material as our Insul-Shield product, only without the perforations. Each roll measures 20" high and 50' long and can be cut to size, 30 guage. Installation is quick, easy and safe to use with cellulose, fiberglass and rockwool insulation. SDS
Economical Solution for Immediate Energy Savings!
BENEFITS OF PULLDOWN LADDER JACKET:
- Increase Energy Savings
- Excellent Vapor Barrier
- Installs Easily with Crown Stapler or Hammer
- Superior Thermal Performance
- Flexible and Durable
- Improves Insulation system performance
- Great for new construction or retrofits
- Reflects up to 97% of radiant heat
- Simple Installation and heavy-duty zipper allow for easy attic access.
- Insert insulation batt into the pocket and close the Velcro tab.
- Excellent air sealing to keep out harmful attic pollutants
- Double-sided scrimmed aluminum foil laminated to polyethylene foam (1/4" nominal thickness)
- Core Material: Polyethylene
- Facings Available: Foil/Foil
- Flame & Smoke: ASTM E-84
- Flame Spread: Less than 25, Smoke Developed: Less than 50
- Full-Scale Fire Test: NFPA 2865 - Foil/Foil Passed
- R-Value: Up to R-9 with current application
- PERM Rating: E-96 - .008
BOSS® 180 Multi-Seal® is a one component, moisture curing adhesive formulated with USP™ Technology for adhering anchor pins to rigid boards, fibrous semi-rigid board, masonry walls, ducts, metal buildings, painted and galvanized surfaces. BOSS® 180 Multi-Seal® has immediate grab and high bond strength allowing insulation to be hung in 24 hours. Check an anchor pin before hanging insulation to be sure it is secure. Cure times vary with humidity. BOSS® 180 Multi-Seal® forms a strong bond even on damp surfaces.
- Use for rigid board and fibrous, semi-rigid board insulation masonry walls, ducts and metal buildings
- Can be used with nylon and metal based pins
- Immediate grab and high bond strength
- Insulation can be hung the next day
- Adheres to painted and galvanized surfaces
- Excellent thermal shock resistance
- Water resistant
- Low odor
- VOC Compliant
- Qualifies for LEED Credits
- Primerless adhesion to damp and non-porous surfaces