is an Environmentally sensible, Low Temperature Immersion Cleaner to remove recently hardened and cured build up of polymers and resins
from the Spray Foam Equipment, Spray Guns, Pump Packaging, Heat Exchangers, Mixing Heads, Troughs, Conveyor Parts, Side Walls, Rollers, Foam & Resin Cutting Devices and Injection Molds.
Non-HAPs, Low VOC, Immersion Cleaner developed to remove polyurethane foam which has been sitting on equipment and parts for months or longer.
You Now Can REPLACE
solvents like Acetone, MEK, & Methylene Chloride which result in high insurance premiums, by switching to an
Environmentally Safe Cleaner.
CIRR D BOND™
- Recently cured Isocyanates (A)
- MDI and TDI esters and ethers
- Residual of cured polyurethane
- Cured Reactive Hot Melt Polyurethane Adhesives
- Resins and Fiberglass (Polyester, Vinylester, Epoxy, Polyamide, Orthophthalic, Isophthalic and Dicyclopentadiene)
- Adhesives from roll coating and dispensing equipment, as well as other industrial adhesives
- Coatings such as: High & Low Solid Aliphatic, Water Born Epoxy Primers, Polyurethane, Acrylic, Varnishes and Alkyl Enamel