Cone spray tips used for all Handi-Foam 2 part foam spray kits. 8 pack.
Fan spray tips used for all Handi-Foam 2 part foam spray kits. 8 pack.
Handi-Foam® Channel Fill low-pressure pour-in-place polyurethane foam is one of the most versatile chemically cured, two-component foam systems available. It completely fills voids and cavities of all shapes and sizes with minimal fill points. Handi-Foam Channel Fill is powered by ICP Adhesives & Sealants patented High Flow Technology®. This allows the foam to flow greater distances, making it ideal for a wide variety of applications. Handi-Foam Channel Fill is available in a variety of disposable and refillable sizes and is dispensed using the patented Handi-Gun® Dispensing Unit. Common Product Uses: INSULATION COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL
- Retrofitting windows
- Industrial piping
- Window mullion filling
- Air Handler/HVAC
- Metal Door Filling
- Buoyancy for floating docks
- Extrusion and rotational molded product filling, insulation
- Post installation void filling (ie. hollow stadium seats)
- Statue repair
- Filling post/pole holes
- Insulated window weight pockets during window replacement
This product is for PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
Handi-Foam two-part low-pressure spray polyurethane foam kit that is used to fill and insulate large voids or surfaces. Handi-Foam® provides excellent insulation by creating a continuous air barrier helping you seal your building's envelope. It is dispensed using the patented Handi-Gun® dispensing unit for accurate and precise applications. Handi-Foam Quick Cure assists in obtaining ENERGY STAR® rating and/or LEED credits. With excellent adhesion properties, Handi-Foam® Quick Cure foam will not let you down. Kit Includes:
- Component A
- Component B
- Dispensing Gun
- 8 Spray Nozzles
- Temperature: Spray foam products are temperature sensitive. You can spray this kit in colder outdoor temperatures, the key is to keep the core temperature of the tanks within the proper range of 75-85°F.
- Change Nozzles: It is important to change the nozzle after you stop spraying for more than 30 seconds. Failure to change nozzles may result in damage to the spray gun.
- Reuse Nozzles: It is possible to clean and reuse a nozzle 2-3 times. As soon as you are done spraying, remove the nozzle and drop it in a can of acetone. You can also use our Handi-Cleaner to clean out uncured foam.
- Safety Considerations: Customers that purchased item also purchased a Tyvek suit with hood, respirator and filters, goggles, and 2 pairs of nitrile gloves.
- Application: Use a slow, steady, and smooth motion to spray a continuous layer when applying the foam. Spray what appears to be just under a 1/4" thickness and it will expand and cure to roughly 1 inch. Apply additional layers until desired thickness is achieved, allowing at least 10 minutes between layers.
- Clean Up: You can clean up uncured foam with Handi-Cleaner. Once the foam is fully cured, you will have to remove it by mechanical means.
Handi-Foam® Fireblock low pressure, one-component, polyurethane foam sealant is a moisture cured sealant designed to seal, fill, bond and stop air infiltration in areas where a fireblock product is required. Handi-Foam Fireblock has a recognizable orange color allowing inspectors to easily identify the use of an approved fireblock product for Type V residential construction. Due to its expansion characteristics, Handi-Foam Fireblock is more effective than many traditional fireblocking materials for the blocking of flames and smoke in concealed penetrations, preventing flame spread from room to room and floor to floor. Handi-Foam Fireblock is UL GREENGUARD Gold certified contributing to healthier indoor environments. SDS
Handi-Foam® P30115 Gun Foam Sealant is designed to seal and fill small cracks, gaps and voids. This Handi-Foam® sealant can be applied with either the HT300 or HT500 professional dispensing unit. The P30115 Handi-Foam® Gun Sealant is ideal for projects that require you to apply the sealant from day to day. Handi-Foam® Sealants cure when ambient moisture/humidity in the air reacts with the foam sealant creating a rigid, closed cell barrier against draft, noise, moisture and air infiltration. Handi-Foam® Sealants are tack free within 10 minutes and meet ASTM E-84 Class 1 for caulk and sealants. Optimum application temperature is between 65-80 F (18-27 C), however, Handi-Foam¨ Extreme Polyurethane Gun Foam will cure in temperatures below 0 F (-18 C), and will provide a high flow rate and unsurpassed performance in cold temperature, due to the low viscosity and robust formulation. Cured foam is resistant to heat and cold, -200 - +200 F. Wear protective glasses or goggles, nitrile gloves, and protective clothing. Use in a well-ventilated area.This product is for PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. SDS
Handi-Foam® P30115 Gun Foam Sealant is designed to seal and fill small cracks, gaps, and voids. THIS Handi-Foam® sealant can be applied with either the HT300 or HT500 professional dispensing unit. The P30115 Handi-Foam® Gun Sealant is ideal for projects that require you to apply the sealant from day to day. Handi-Foam® Sealants cure when ambient moisture/humidity in the air reacts with the foam sealant creating a rigid, closed cell barrier against draft, noise, moisture and air infiltration. Handi-Foam® Sealants are tack free within 10 minutes and meet ASTM E-84 Class 1 for caulk and sealants. SDS
The HT330 is a durable, solvent-resistant, entry level dispensing unit for the professional contractor that allows for adjustable bead control. The HT330 has a barrel length of 7 inches (18 cm).
- adjustable bead control with immediate shut off
- durable construction
- solvent resistant
The HT550 is a durable, intermediate dispensing unit designed for the professional contractor for frequent use. This gun allows for adjustable bead control, is solvent resistant, and includes a non-stick teflonized basket and needle valve. The HT550 has a barrel length of 7 inches (18 cm).
- Adjustable bead control with immediate shut-off
- Durable construction
- Solvent Resistant
- Non-stick teflonized basket
The HT770 is a premium, all-metal barrel dispensing unit designed for the professional contractor for frequent use. This gun allows for adjustable bead control, is solvent resistant, includes a non-stick teflonized basket and needle valve, and offers available replacement non-stick teflonized basket, increasing the longevity of the dispensing unit. The HT770 has a barrel length of 7 inches (18 cm)
- adjustable bead control with immediate shutoff
- durable construction
- solvent resistant
- non-stick teflon coated basket and needle valve