The HT550 is a durable, intermediate dispensing unit designed for the professional contractor for frequent use. This gun allows for adjustable bead control, is solvent resistant, and includes a non-stick teflonized basket and needle valve. The HT550 has a barrel length of 7 inches (18 cm).
- Adjustable bead control with immediate shut-off
- Durable construction
- Solvent Resistant
- Non-stick teflonized basket
The HT770 is a premium, all-metal barrel dispensing unit designed for the professional contractor for frequent use. This gun allows for adjustable bead control, is solvent resistant, includes a non-stick teflonized basket and needle valve, and offers available replacement non-stick teflonized basket, increasing the longevity of the dispensing unit. The HT770 has a barrel length of 7 inches (18 cm)
- adjustable bead control with immediate shutoff
- durable construction
- solvent resistant
- non-stick teflon coated basket and needle valve
31" (FS-271) This top load, all-steel gun, Teflon coated universal basket.
39" (FS-390) Extra-long 39” barrel Tytan gun with heavy duty metal construction, designed for ergonomic standing application of subfloor adhesive, but works well with all TYTAN adhesives and foam sealants.
These models are best for downward spraying.
Intumescent Coating Thermal & Ignition Barrier (5 Gallon Pail)
- Water-based thin film intumescent coating- thermal and ignition barrier
- Low VOC
- Class III Vapor Retardency
- Interior Finish Classification Class I or Class A: FS 0-5 / SD 0-35
SoudaFoam Cold Weather is a top of the line, one component, moisture curing PU-Foam developed especially to perform under difficult freezing temperature conditions where traditional PU-Foams fail to extrude and cure. The foam will even cure at ambient temperature of min. -13 F (-25 C) with a can temperature of 41 F (5 C). The foam will extrude AND cure at a temperature of min. 14 F (-10C) 12 cans/case
**uses gun--product # FS-274**
Soudafoam D&W (Door & Window) is a top of the line, one component and moisture curing PU-foam. This low-pressure formulation makes it ideal for window and door installations and for insulating, sealing and filling all types of joints, gaps, and cavities.
- Excellent adhesion on most substrates (except PTFE, PE and PP)
- High thermal and acoustical insulation
- Very good filling capacities
- Excellent mounting capacities
- Excellent stability (no shrink or post-expansion)
- Very precise application due to the foam gun system
- AAMA compliant