Two-part foam kit that is used to fill and insulate large voids or surfaces. Comes complete with gun, hoses and eight tips. Covers 210 Board Feet. Proper use of a respirator and protective clothing is recommended for application of this product. Due to hazardous fees, this item may ship via semi. SDS PART 1 SDS PART 2
A two-part foam kit that is used to fill and insulate large voids or surfaces. Comes complete with gun, hoses and eight tips.
- Fills cavities, cracks and expansion joints for insulation & air sealing
- Stops energy loss by providing R-6.5 rating per 1 inch of thickness
- Can be used to insulate stud wall cavities up to 2" thick
- Kit yields up to 650 Board Feet of Foam, 1.75 foam density
- Dow- A Brand you can trust with More Board Feet per kit than the competition
Dow Great Stuff Pro Gaps and Cracks In the United States, GREAT STUFF PRO™ Gaps & Cracks was the first foam to be recognized as a fireblock, which means it resists the free passage of flames to other areas of the building through concealed spaces. The foam is a bright orange color, easily identifiable by U.S. code officials. Considering the combined open space created by gaps, cracks and penetrations in the average home can total as much as a 4' x 4' window left wide open, it’s no wonder that air infiltration is one of the biggest threats to a home’s energy efficiency. And as uncontrolled air movement drives up energy bills, it may also increase the potential for mold, mildew and other moisture-related problems. Great on Benefits For a professional seal, rely on GREAT STUFF PRO™ Gaps & Cracks.
- Ideal for gaps and penetrations up to 3" (75 mm)
- Expands to form airtight and water-resistant seal
- Bonds to wood, metal, masonry, glass and most plastics
- Repels and deflects water
- Quick cure time (tack-free in less than 20 minutes, trim within 30 minutes)*
- Cost-effective: 24 oz (680 g) can equivalent up to 22-quart tubes of caulk; 30 oz (850 g) can up to 33-quart tubes of caulk†
- Orange colored foam
THE GASKET GURU A gasket that’s durable and flexible? Just the product you need to form an airtight seal between framing lumber and drywall. This water-based, one-component sealant foam:
- Improves air sealing by creating a gasket between drywall and frame.
- Is applied to face of top plate, bottom plate and around all rough openings.
- Compresses when cured preventing bowing issues with drywall board. A 1/2" bead can easily be compressed to < 1/16" by the force of screwing on drywall.
- Withstands scrapping and rubbing when drywall is slid up the wall and put in place. Is tolerant of abrasive contact and maintains its seal.
- Helps meet stricter energy codes.
- Does not expand like traditional, one-component, polyurethane foam sealants.
- Air cures in 2 to 24 hours, depending on humidity. Dries fastest at low humidity.
- Creates a more stable indoor temperature, lowering energy bills.
- Reduces moisture, mold, pollutants and allergens that creep through small openings.
- Minimizes waste. Reusable for up to 90 days when left attached to GREAT STUFF PRO™ Dispensing Gun with the blue handle. Shake vigorously for 60 seconds before use.
- Non-cured spills and drips means easy water clean-up
- Low VOC
- Easy gun clean-out with standard garden hose
- U.S. only
- Available in 18-oz. cans
Spray gun designed for the application of single component polyurethane foam, packaged in pressurized cans. The gun enables the user to adjust the product flow, thereby reducing waste. The gun is hermetically sealed, which prevents hardening of the product in the gun. Professional, metal, reusable gun for the price of a plastic gun.
- Nickel plated body
- Easy to clean, reusable
- Stainless steel needle
- Universal basket
- 2 extensions (200mm) standard
- Barrel length: 6"
- Total length of gun 11"
- Net weight: 450 grams / 1 lb. 2 oz.
- Teflon valve ball
- Packaged in cardboard box
- Individually tested
- Made under ISO 9001 certification
A unique product needs a special dispensing gun. Designed specifically for GREAT STUFF PRO™ Gasket, the blue-handled dispensing gun allows for precise application of the foam. It is restartable/reusable, and can be easily cleaned using a garden hose and the included cleanout adapter. Note: The traditional polyurethane GREAT STUFF PRO™ Dispensing Gun is not adequate for dispensing this latex-based technology. These guns are not interchangeable.
Handi-Foam gun can be used with 2 part spray foam kits or the Magnum refillable spray systems.
Handi-Foam two-part low-pressure spray polyurethane foam kit that is used to fill and insulate large voids or surfaces. Handi-Foam® provides excellent insulation by creating a continuous air barrier helping you seal your building's envelope. It is dispensed using the patented Handi-Gun® dispensing unit for accurate and precise applications. Handi-Foam Quick Cure assists in obtaining ENERGY STAR® rating and/or LEED credits. With excellent adhesion properties, Handi-Foam® Quick Cure foam will not let you down. Kit Includes:
- Component A
- Component B
- Dispensing Gun
- 8 Spray Nozzles
- 25' hose
- Temperature: Spray foam products are temperature sensitive. You can spray this kit in colder outdoor temperatures, the key is to keep the core temperature of the tanks within the proper range of 75-85°F.
- Change Nozzles: It is important to change the nozzle after you stop spraying for more than 30 seconds. Failure to change nozzles may result in damage to the spray gun.
- Reuse Nozzles: It is possible to clean and reuse a nozzle 2-3 times. As soon as you are done spraying, remove the nozzle and drop it in a can of acetone. You can also use our Handi-Cleaner to clean out uncured foam.
- Safety Considerations: Customers that purchased item also purchased a Tyvek suit with hood, respirator and filters, goggles, and 2 pairs of nitrile gloves.
- Application: Use a slow, steady, and smooth motion to spray a continuous layer when applying the foam. Spray what appears to be just under a 1/4" thickness and it will expand and cure to roughly 1 inch. Apply additional layers until desired thickness is achieved, allowing at least 10 minutes between layers.
- Clean Up: You can clean up uncured foam with Handi-Cleaner. Once the foam is fully cured, you will have to remove it by mechanical means.
Cone spray tips used for all Handi-Foam 2 part foam spray kits. 8 pack.