North Organic Vapor Cartridge (2 pack)
North 2 pack respirator cartridges. Approved for Organic Vapor/Chlorine/Hydrogen Chloride/Sulfer Dioxide/Hydrogen Fluoride/Chlorine Dioxide. Charcoal filter for foam.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
String Knit fabric gloves are machine-knit fabric gloves that can be used as a liner or as light duty work gloves. Absorbs perspiration for comfort.
$21.56 – $215.60
Ideal for workers with smaller ear canals, Max Lite’s low-pressure polyurethane foam expands gently inside the ear canal for comfortable long-term wear, while its contoured T-shape delivers ease of handling.Features
- Ideal size for workers with smaller ear canals.
- Low-pressure polyurethane foam expands gently for comfortable long-term wear.
- Contoured T-shape for easy handling and wear.
- Smooth, soil-resistant closed cell-foam skin prevents dirt build-up.
- Each pair is individually wrapped.
- Optional style with attached cotton cord and paper bag packaging suitable for pulp & paper and other process industries with zero tolerance for packaging waste requirements.
This versatile system features the 8" AC COM-PAX-IAL blower with canister with 25' ducting. This lightweight unit is designed with the quick-connect clipping system which allows workers to attach the canister, tools-free, to the input side for powerful extraction or output side for ventilation. The 25' ducting stores conveniently within the canister. Special design features include blower and canister built-in carry handles, built-in On/Off switch and "Safety" orange coloration.
Free air: 831 CFM
One 90 degree bend: 709 CFM 1/3hp
Two 90 degree bends: 586 CFM 3A/115v
Blower and ducting weighs 38 lbs.
Additional 25' ducting can be purchased separately under SKU VB-251