12oz Handi Cleaner
You may also like…
V30 Nemesis Safety Glasses, by Jackson Safety, give your employees the eye protection they need in glasses that are stylish, comfortable and affordable.
Giving your employees what they need to do their job safely and effectively has to be a top priority for any business owner. Jackson Safety V30 Nemesis Clear Safety Glasses are a leader in affordable eye protection. The comfortable polycarbonate frames hold clear lenses that provide 99% UV (UVA/UVB/UVC) protection, a black wraparound frame and 8 base lens curve that extend the range of peripheral protection, and soft-touch temples for comfort. The safety eyewear is manufactured to comply with American National Standards Institute/ International Safety Equipment Association (ANSI / ISEA) Z87.1-2010 standard for personal eye protection. Eye protection, such as safety glasses or goggles, is worn to shield eyes from hazards, including flying particles, heat, chemicals, and harmful exposure to light. Face shields and helmets may be also be used with protective eyewear, especially when welding or working with molten materials, to provide additional protection. Eyewear is sometimes designed to wrap around the side of the head to extend protection to the periphery; the extent of this protection is measured as "base lens curve." Base lens curve has a typical range of 6 to 12, with a 6 being on the flat end of the scale and a 12 providing the maximum amount of wrap around the head. Both men and women will find these stylish glasses to be comfortable and functional for construction, manufacturing, gun shooting/shooting range, and a host of other industries.
- Jackson Safety V30 Nemesis clear safety glasses feature a sporty, flexible, lightweight design that your employees will be happy to wear. They have a stylish, designer look and feel.
- Give your team comfortable eye protection: Nemesis V30 features soft-touch temples, single-lens wraparound protection, and an included neck cord.
- Meets ANSI Z87.1+ standards for personal eye protection, so you can buy with the confidence that you're compliant.
- These Jackson safety glasses are 99% UV protection (UVA / UVB / UVC) and are also available in reader style lenses.
- Single lens wrap-around protection, soft touch temples, and free neck cord
- Standard package 12
- Base curve 8
- 99.9% UV protection
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 + impact standards
- They have a stylish, designer look and feel
- Features soft-touch temples and single-lens wraparound protection
- Included neck cord for wearing convenience
- Available in reader style lenses.
- Black frame
- Clear lens
- One Size
- Eyeglass Neck Cord included
Disposable Vinyl Gloves – Powder Free, Clear, Latex Free and Allergy Free, Plastic, Work, Food Service, Cleaning
- Premium quality - resists tearing, Strong, yet flexible (stretches) with good dexterity and sensitivity
- Ideal for food service, cosmetology, healthcare and cleaning professionals, Latex-free for people with allergies or sensitive skin
- Ambidextrous (fits right or left hand), Textured and contoured for good fit and grip
- Rolled cuff and chlorinated for easy opening, quick donning and fast removal
- Cost-effective alternative to latex and nitrile
TYTAN PROFESSIONAL EXTREME CLIMATE PRO is an innovative one-component polyurethane foam specially formulated for use in temperature applications from 14F to 90F. Excellent for filling, insulating and sealing of gaps, cracks, and openings in the interior and exterior of buildings. The groundbreaking formula creates a durable airtight seal and stops cold air infiltration and heat loss. Extreme Climate Pro provides a high insulating value, is economical and saves energy. It has excellent adhesion to most common building materials including wood, glass, metal, masonry, and plastic. It is environmentally friendly with no CFC's, R22 or HCFC's and it is UL classified.
- No Bow Technology
- Adheres to Frozen Materials
- Extreme temperature formula - cures even in freezing weather 14°F (-10°C)
- Low pressure, for windows & doors
- Designed to cure in low humidity conditions, great for dry climates
- Economically insulates, fills, seals, and bonds
- Durable weather seal - stops cold air infiltration and heat loss
- High insulating value - saves energy and money
- Bonds and seals popular materials: wood, concrete, plaster, plumbing, etc.
- Shelf life 12 months
- Wide range of interior and exterior sealing and insulating applications such as basements, roof areas, plumbing, electrical, heating and cooling penetrations:
- excellent to fill and seal all interior and exterior building gaps, cracks, and openings
- excellent to fill and seal in exposed corner T-joint and studs
- excellent to fill and seal around dryer and exhaust vents, water faucets, plumbing fixtures, electric, HVAC and gas penetrations
- excellent to seal and insulate under the edges of exposed siding along foundations