Pura Insulation Release
Pura Insulation Release acts as an effective barrier coat to keep overspray of polyurethane foam insulation from adhering to items such as spray equipment, tub & shower stalls and other non-porous surfaces.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
- External Dimensions: 14"L x 14"W x 22"H
- Internal Dimensions: 13"L x 13"W x 21.5"H
- Packaged Dimensions: 14"L x 2.5"W x 22"H
- Exterior Fire Resistance rating: UL 723/ASTM E84 and CAN/ULC S102. Meets NFPA 90A and 90B - less than 25 Smoke and 50 Flame Spread
- Airflow Temperature Limit: up to 250å¼F
- Interior Heat Resistance: 475å¼F to 700å¼F
- Weight: approximately 1.75 lbs. per unit
- Material: FSK-Faced Fiber Glass
- Bug, Pest, Water, and Mold resistant
- Fits typical 6‰ Can Fixture and up to 7‰ max. Can Diameter
The 100', black Milspec Pro Power SJTW Extension Cord 12 AWG is made of soft-drawn, bunch-stranded copper conductors with large strain reliefs at both ends for enhanced durability. This 100' 3-pin male to female extension cord is manufactured with cold-weather insulating and jacketing compounds.
- 100% copper conductors
- Cold-weather insulating and jacketing compounds
- Supports up to 300 VAC
- Up to 15A current draw
- Suitable for use indoors and outdoors
- Water-resistant thermoplastic jacket