Resistor II Corded Reusable Earplugs (Box of 100)
Tested to ANSI S3.19-1974 standards, this dielectric earplug has an NRR of 27. Its tapered design and sturdy stem allow for easy insertion and removal and a comfortable fit in the ear canal. Made from latex-free silicone rubber, the FP42 and 43 are non-irritating to the skin. They are available uncorded (200 Box) and corded (100 Box) and in case quantities.
- Four flanges for a safe, accurate and comfortable seal.
- Reusable silicone rubber provides superior comfort and protection.
- Latex free
- Individually wrapped poly bag keeps each pair of earplugs clean before use
- PVC dielectric cord conveniently hangs around neck (corded only).
- Available with or without a cord.
- Soap & water washable.
- NRR 27 dB
You may also like…
- Made in the USA.
- Easy-on, easy-off, weaves through the temple.
- No parts or tools required.
- No metal parts.
- Blocks 100% of UV rays.
- Molded of soft, bendable vinyl .075.
- Absorbs the energy of impact.
- Allows temples to fold correctly.
- Conforms to ANSI Z87.1 standards.
- 60 per box.
- Patented technology.
- Economical lightweight glass offers superior protections.
- Exceeds the ANSI Z87.1 High Velocity Impact Standards.
- CAN/CSA Z94.3-07
- General purposes for indoor applications that require impact protection.
- Offers protection from excessive glare.
- Scratch-resistant lenses
- Provides 99% protection from harmful UV-A and UV-B rays.
- 100% polycarbonate lenses