4″ Black Roof Cap
4″ Black plastic roof cap, made with a positive connection for ease of installation, is ideal for areas where condensation is an issue.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
$110.00 – $130.00
How The AccuVent Cathedral Ceiling Vent System Works The advantages of using The AccuVent Cathedral Ceiling Vent system:
- Designed for cathedral ceiling but works with traditional ceilings
- Works with all insulation types (including expanding spray foam insulation)
- Easy to install with 6-8 staples and you're done
- Prevents insulation from getting into soffit
- Baffles are made from 100% recycled PVC (flame retardant)
- Prevents insulation drifting during construction; all but eliminates costly callbacks
- Most durable baffle on the market ASTM D1790
- Meets new EnergyStar requirements
- Keeps insulation out of contact with roof sheeting and preserves shingle warranty
- Excellent for retrofit, re-insulation, and new construction
4" metal screw type clamp joins vinyl hose to pipe, vent hoods, etc. Use with 4" vinyl hose only.
Roof installed vent kit is ideal for utility rooms, bathrooms, or any area where air venting is vital. Includes a black plastic dampered roof cap with flashing, 4" x 8' flexible vinyl hose, three adjustable clamps, and 1-3" adapter.
Roof installed vent kit is ideal for utility rooms, bathrooms, or any area where air venting is vital. Includes a black plastic dampered roof cap with flashing, 4" x 8' flexible aluminum hose, three adjustable clamps, and 1-3" adapter.