4″ Black Roof Cap
4″ Black plastic roof cap, made with a positive connection for ease of installation, is ideal for areas where condensation is an issue.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
$1.14 each (1400 vents per skid) These 6 ft. polystyrene INNOVENT attic baffles provide a lightweight water resistant air channel. Ideal for high volume new construction or lower cost re-insulation. Economical way to meet energy code requirements for air flow. These attic baffles have a perforated center line to fit all applications. Installation of the INNOVENT Baffle eliminates the need for using a blocking material such as batt insulation between the vent and the wall top plate, as is commonly the practice for installation or rafter vents without an integral baffle.
- Easy positioning and stapling make this baffle the easy choice
- Install between rafters to provide an unobstructed air channel through insulation
- Ideal for high-volume new construction or inexpensive re-insulation
- Polystyrene material provides a lightweight air channel
- Water-resistant baffle is an economical way of blocking out wind and rain
- Baffle can be used with multiple heel heights
- Designed to friction-fit between the rafters or trusses with the vent's cones pushed up against the roof deck
$117.50 – $140.00
Designed specifically for Cathedral Ceiling designs, works equally well in traditional applications. Baffle allows airflow and prevents insulation from blocking airflow. These are Extension Pieces, which work with Accuvent baffles for each rafter opening. These “extensions” extend the ventilation path up to the ridge vent. A favorite choice of “spray foam” insulation applicators. 100% recycled flame retardant plastic meets the new EnergyStar Thermal Bypass Checklist requirement.
- Works with all insulation types (including expanding spray foam insulation)
- Easy to install with 6-8 staples and you’re done
- Prevents insulation from getting into soffit
- Made from 100% recycled PVC (flame retardant)
- Prevents “insulation drifting” during construction; all but eliminates costly callbacks
- Most durable vent on the market ASTM D1790
- Meets new EnergyStar requirements
- Keeps insulation out of contact with roof sheeting and preserves shingle warranty
- Excellent for retrofit, re-insulation, and new construction