Dow 2-Part Froth Pack
Two-part foam kit that is used to fill and insulate large voids or surfaces. Comes complete with gun, hoses and eight tips. Covers 210 Board Feet.
Proper use of a respirator and protective clothing is recommended for application of this product.
Due to hazardous fees, this item may ship via semi.
You may also like…
- Fills cavities, cracks and expansion joints for insulation & air sealing
- Stops energy loss by providing R-6.5 rating per 1 inch of thickness
- Can be used to insulate stud wall cavities up to 2" thick
- Kit yields up to 650 Board Feet of Foam, 1.75 foam density
- Dow- A Brand you can trust with More Board Feet per kit than the competition
- Component A
- Component B
- Dispensing Gun
- 8 Spray Nozzles
- Temperature: Spray foam products are temperature sensitive. You can spray this kit in colder outdoor temperatures, the key is to keep the core temperature of the tanks within the proper range of 75-85°F.
- Change Nozzles: It is important to change the nozzle after you stop spraying for more than 30 seconds. Failure to change nozzles may result in damage to the spray gun.
- Reuse Nozzles: It is possible to clean and reuse a nozzle 2-3 times. As soon as you are done spraying, remove the nozzle and drop it in a can of acetone. You can also use our Handi-Cleaner to clean out uncured foam.
- Safety Considerations: Customers that purchased item also purchased a Tyvek suit with hood, respirator and filters, goggles, and 2 pairs of nitrile gloves.
- Application: Use a slow, steady, and smooth motion to spray a continuous layer when applying the foam. Spray what appears to be just under a 1/4" thickness and it will expand and cure to roughly 1 inch. Apply additional layers until desired thickness is achieved, allowing at least 10 minutes between layers.
- Clean Up: You can clean up uncured foam with Handi-Cleaner. Once the foam is fully cured, you will have to remove it by mechanical means.
- Excellent adhesion on most substrates (except PTFE, PE and PP)
- High thermal and acoustical insulation
- Very good filling capacities
- Excellent mounting capacities
- Excellent stability (no shrink or post-expansion)
- Very precise application due to the foam gun system
- AAMA compliant