Dow 2-Part Froth Pack
Two-part foam kit that is used to fill and insulate large voids or surfaces. Comes complete with gun, hoses and eight tips. Covers 210 Board Feet.
Proper use of a respirator and protective clothing is recommended for application of this product.
Due to hazardous fees, this item may ship via semi.
- Ideal for gaps and penetrations up to 3" (75 mm)
- Expands to form airtight and water-resistant seal
- Bonds to wood, metal, masonry, glass and most plastics
- Repels and deflects water
- Quick cure time (tack-free in less than 20 minutes, trim within 30 minutes)*
- Cost-effective: 24 oz (680 g) can equivalent up to 22-quart tubes of caulk; 30 oz (850 g) can up to 33-quart tubes of caulk†
- Orange colored foam
- Excellent adhesion on most substrates (except PTFE, PE and PP)
- High thermal and acoustical insulation
- Very good filling capacities
- Excellent mounting capacities
- Excellent stability (no shrink or post-expansion)
- Very precise application due to the foam gun system
- AAMA compliant