Bathroom Vent Kit – Aluminum Hose
Roof installed vent kit is ideal for utility rooms, bathrooms, or any area where air venting is vital. Includes a black plastic dampered roof cap with flashing, 4″ x 8′ flexible aluminum hose, three adjustable clamps, and 1-3″ adapter.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
Brentwood's AccuVent systems provide cost-effective, energy-saving ventilation solutions for new and older homes alike. With models to fit any attic application, AccuVent is preferred by contractors for its simple installation and guaranteed improvements in ventilation efficiency.AccuVent Original Attic Soffit Vent Systems fits 14.5 inch x 41 inch soffit areas (16" o.c.). Baffle allows airflow and prevents insulation from blocking airflow. 16 sqin. Net Free Area. 50 Vents/Box. Price/Box.
- Designed specifically for traditional ceiling applications with either blown-in or batting type insulation.
- Easy to install with only 6-8 staples.
- Prevents wind washing and drifting of insulation.
- An excellent measure to help prevent mold and mildew growth.
- 100% recycled flame retardant plastic meets the new EnergyStar Thermal Bypass Checklist requirement.
- Perforated tear strip for width adjust-ability.
How The AccuVent Cathedral Ceiling Vent System Works The advantages of using The AccuVentå¨ Cathedral Ceiling Vent system:
- Designed for cathedral ceiling but works with traditional ceilings
- Works with all insulation types (including expanding spray foam insulation)
- Easy to install with 6-8 staples and you're done
- Prevents insulation from getting into soffit
- Made from 100% recycled PVC (flame retardant)
- Compact Storage (1 bundle = 50 vents /1 pallet = 2800 vents (40" W x 48" L x 46" H)
- Prevents insulation drifting during construction; all but eliminates costly callbacks
- Most durable vent on the market ASTM D1790
- Meets new EnergyStar requirements
- Keeps insulation out of contact with roof sheeting and preserves shingle warranty
- Excellent for retrofit, re-insulation, and new construction