Bathroom Vent Kit – Aluminum Hose
Roof installed vent kit is ideal for utility rooms, bathrooms, or any area where air venting is vital. Includes a black plastic dampered roof cap with flashing, 4″ x 8′ flexible aluminum hose, three adjustable clamps, and 1-3″ adapter.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
These 6 ft. polystyrene Durovent attic baffles provide a lightweight water resistant air channel. Ideal for high volume new construction or lower cost re-insulation. Economical way to meet energy code requirements for air flow. These attic baffles have a perforated center line to fit all applications.Installation of the Durovent Baffle eliminates the need for using a blocking material such as batt insulation between the vent and the wall top plate, as is commonly the practice for installation or rafter vents without an integral baffle.
- Easy positioning and stapling make this baffle the easy choice
- Install between rafters to provide an unobstructed air channel through insulation
- Ideal for high-volume new construction or inexpensive re-insulation
- Polystyrene material provides a lightweight air channel
- Water-resistant baffle is an economical way of blocking out wind and rain
- Baffle can be used with multiple heel heights
- Designed to friction-fit between the rafters or trusses with the vent's cones pushed up against the roof deck
FIRE-RESISTANT THERMOPAN® - CLASS 1 FIRE RATINGPerformance Tested UL723 Test Standard. Look for these ETL® Test Values on every piece of Fire-Resistant ThermoPan®.A high-quality, sheet metal alternative for constructing return air ducts between joists and stud cavities. Consists of corrugated insulation faced with aluminum. Available in various widths, packed 25 to the box. Significantly reduces duct noises and labor. Requires no shop fabrication. Lightweight pre-cut THERMOPAN® comes in many sizes. Staples easily and quickly to floor joists and stud cavities, saving on labor costs and adding higher quality to the job.Made From Recycled Products in USA and Canada.
- FLAME SPREAD INDEX 5
- SMOKE INDEX 15
- CLASS 1 FIRE RATING
How The AccuVent Cathedral Ceiling Vent System Works The advantages of using The AccuVent Cathedral Ceiling Vent system:
- Designed for cathedral ceiling but works with traditional ceilings
- Works with all insulation types (including expanding spray foam insulation)
- Easy to install with 6-8 staples and you're done
- Prevents insulation from getting into soffit
- Baffles are made from 100% recycled PVC (flame retardant)
- Compact Storage (1 bundle / 50 vents /1 pallet = 2800 vents (40" W x 48" L x 46" H)
- Prevents insulation drifting during construction; all but eliminates costly callbacks
- Most durable baffle on the market ASTM D1790
- Meets new EnergyStar requirements
- Keeps insulation out of contact with roof sheeting and preserves shingle warranty
- Excellent for retrofit, re-insulation, and new construction
Brentwood's AccuVent systems provide cost-effective, energy-saving ventilation solutions for new and older homes alike. AccuVent creates a soffit boundary that allows air to circulate through the attic space while preventing wind-washing, moist air infiltration, and blown insulation drift. Healthy airflow in combination with full insulation coverage improves home energy efficiency while extending the lifetime of the roof. Designed for high-R-value roof applications, this system allows for thicker insulation in roofs with raised-heel trusses that are designed to increase energy efficiency. Baffle allows airflow and prevents insulation from blocking airflow. 100% recycle PVC. 50 vents/box. Air enters through the soffit vent and is conducted along the roof sheeting above the insulation blanket. Not only is the soffit free from drifting insulation, but the efficient flow of air eliminates condensation and thus prevents unhealthy mold and costly ice dams.
- High-Energy Design is for use with “high-heel” trusses (raised heel / high-energy truss designs) and very “high R-Value” roof insulation applications.
- Baffle allows airflow and prevents insulation from blocking airflow.
- Compatible with both ”blown-in“ or “batting” type insulations.
- Easy to install with 6-8 staples and you’re done
- 1-1/2" overall corrugated thickness
- Prevents wind washing
- Made from 100% recycled PVC (flame retardant)
- Compact Storage (1 bundle of 50 vents/1 pallet = 2800 vents (40" W x 48" L x 46" H)
- Prevents “insulation drifting” during construction; all but eliminates costly callbacks
- Perforated tear strip for width adjustability
- Meets new EnergyStar requirements
- Keeps insulation out of contact with roof sheeting