Bostitch H30-6 or H30-8 Bumper
Replacement bumper for the Bostitch H30-6 or 8 Hammer Stapler.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
This light wire automatic long magazine stapler is loaded with features you want. It is fast, easy to use and maximizes your efficiency on the job. This tool is for use with 5/8 in. to 1/4 in. staples.
- Possess the same performances as the standard version
- A world-wide patented one trigger system enables the operator to switch from simple shot to auto ﬁ re during the operation
- Fewer components in the valve area and its design, which offers an easy and trouble-free maintenance, make the tool robust and simple
- The 1-hand control allows the operator to set the desired speed without leaving the hold on the tool with his hand
- Oversized metal cap and metal insert reduces vibrations and fatigue while keeping the maximum speed (over 1.600 cycles per minute)
- Extra-long magazine for less reloading
Staples for this stapler:
JK-682 1/2" crown 5/16" leg
JK-683 1/2" crown 1/2" leg
$4.59 – $91.80
3/8" Crown, 5/16" Length.
Packaged 10,000 per box.
This staple is used with the Fasco FA-670, Josef Kihlberg JK-670, & SN-670 Pneumatic Stapler.
20 BOXES PER CASE
The Stanley Bostitch 21671B-ALM auto fire construction stapler includes a seven-year warranty. This Bostitch tool features two function trigger for single fire and auto fire. Autofire rate can be adjusted from 0 to 1600 staples per minute. A quick loading extended magazine reduces reloading time. The Stanley Bostitch 21671B-ALM is excellent for securing fabric to wood frame, pre-upholstery spring-up operation attaches cardboard, webbing, and Propex to frame, and boat seating with stainless steel staples. The Stanley Bostitch 21671B-ALM uses 1/4" ( JK-671) staples and 5/16" ( JK-672) staples.Schematics (PDF)staples for this stapler: JK-671 3/8" crown 1/4" leg JK-672 3/8" crown 5/16" leg