Flexible Aluminum Duct 4″ x 8′
4″ flexible aluminum duct is 8′ long. Use in areas where heat is evident. Great for range hoods, bath vents or laundry. Intended for temperatures from 100 to 400F. Hoses are shipped compressed.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
Brentwood's AccuVent systems provide cost-effective, energy-saving ventilation solutions for new and older homes alike. AccuVent creates a soffit boundary that allows air to circulate through the attic space while preventing wind-washing, moist air infiltration, and blown insulation drift. Healthy airflow in combination with full insulation coverage improves home energy efficiency while extending the lifetime of the roof. Designed for high-R-value roof applications, this system allows for thicker insulation in roofs with raised-heel trusses that are designed to increase energy efficiency. Baffle allows airflow and prevents insulation from blocking airflow. 100% recycle PVC. 50 vents/box. Air enters through the soffit vent and is conducted along the roof sheeting above the insulation blanket. Not only is the soffit free from drifting insulation, but the efficient flow of air eliminates condensation and thus prevents unhealthy mold and costly ice dams.
- High-Energy Design is for use with “high-heel” trusses (raised heel / high-energy truss designs) and very “high R-Value” roof insulation applications.
- Baffle allows airflow and prevents insulation from blocking airflow.
- Compatible with both ”blown-in“ or “batting” type insulations.
- Easy to install with 6-8 staples and you’re done
- 1-1/2" overall corrugated thickness
- Prevents wind washing
- Made from 100% recycled PVC (flame retardant)
- Compact Storage (1 bundle of 50 vents/1 pallet = 2800 vents (40" W x 48" L x 46" H)
- Prevents “insulation drifting” during construction; all but eliminates costly callbacks
- Perforated tear strip for width adjustability
- Meets new EnergyStar requirements
- Keeps insulation out of contact with roof sheeting
$104.00 – $137.50
Brentwood's AccuVent systems provide cost-effective, energy-saving ventilation solutions for new and older homes alike. With models to fit any attic application, AccuVent is preferred by contractors for its simple installation and guaranteed improvements in ventilation efficiency.
- Designed specifically for traditional ceiling applications with either blown-in or batting type insulation.
- Easy to install with only 6-8 staples.
- Prevents wind washing and drifting of insulation.
- An excellent measure to help prevent mold and mildew growth.
- 100% recycled flame retardant plastic meets the new EnergyStar Thermal Bypass Checklist requirement.
- Perforated tear strip for width adjust-ability.