Flexible Aluminum Duct 4″ x 8′
4″ flexible aluminum duct is 8′ long. Use in areas where heat is evident. Great for range hoods, bath vents or laundry. Intended for temperatures from 100 to 400F. Hoses are shipped compressed.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
$148.00 – $1,216.00
Available In: $148 Bundle / $1.48 each (100 vents per bundle) Or $1216 Pallet / $0.76 each (1600 vents per pallet) Innovent attic baffles prevent ice buildup on roofs and keep houses warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. Made of extruded polystyrene foam. Economical option for new construction. Wide flanges for easy stapling. Perforated for easy separation. Installing attic ventilation channels between the rafters or trusses provides an unobstructed air channel through the insulation. Without attic ventilation channels air cannot flow freely from the soffit to the exhaust vents. Poor air flow reduces insulation efficiencies and accelerates problems due to moisture. 1 ventilation channel per rafter or truss cavity is recommended. Full 48" length allows increased insulation usage. 22" wide vents easily snap apart into two 11" pieces. PALLETS WILL SHIP LTL - MUST BE ABLE TO RECEIVE A SEMI. FREE SHIPPING! SDS
$100.00 – $3,750.00
Brentwood's AccuVent systems provide cost-effective, energy-saving ventilation solutions for new and older homes alike. With models to fit any attic application, AccuVent is preferred by contractors for its simple installation and guaranteed improvements in ventilation efficiency.
- Designed specifically for traditional ceiling applications with either blown-in or batting type insulation.
- Easy to install with only 6-8 staples.
- Prevents wind washing and drifting of insulation.
- An excellent measure to help prevent mold and mildew growth.
- 100% recycled flame retardant plastic meets the new EnergyStar Thermal Bypass Checklist requirement.
- Perforated tear strip for width adjust-ability.
- Keeps insulation out of contact with roof sheeting