Flexible Aluminum Duct 4″ x 8′
4″ flexible aluminum duct is 8′ long. Use in areas where heat is evident. Great for range hoods, bath vents or laundry. Intended for temperatures from 100 to 400F. Hoses are shipped compressed.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
$169.00 – $249.00
Provent is the highest quality rafter vent available. Ideal for premium construction and for difficult applications like re-insulation. Provent may be installed prior to soffit panel installation without fear of blow-out.
- This vent provides full joist coverage for maximum airflow from soffit through insulation
- The ventilation system is made of tear-resistant plastic to help prevent tears from protruding nails
- Install between rafters in an attic
- Great for retrofit applications
- Cathedral ceilings require a continuous run of vents from intake to exhaust with a 1-in space between each vent
- Made with pro-grade, high-impact plastic, tear-resistant plastic to help prevent breakage during re-insulation
- Full-joist coverage to provide excellent airflow
- Easy to transport and store at the job site
$1.10 each (1400 vents per skid) These 6 ft. polystyrene INNOVENT attic baffles provide a lightweight water resistant air channel. Ideal for high volume new construction or lower cost re-insulation. Economical way to meet energy code requirements for air flow. These attic baffles have a perforated center line to fit all applications. Installation of the INNOVENT Baffle eliminates the need for using a blocking material such as batt insulation between the vent and the wall top plate, as is commonly the practice for installation or rafter vents without an integral baffle.
- Easy positioning and stapling make this baffle the easy choice
- Install between rafters to provide an unobstructed air channel through insulation
- Ideal for high-volume new construction or inexpensive re-insulation
- Polystyrene material provides a lightweight air channel
- Water-resistant baffle is an economical way of blocking out wind and rain
- Baffle can be used with multiple heel heights
- Designed to friction-fit between the rafters or trusses with the vent's cones pushed up against the roof deck