Single Sweep Weatherstrip
Aluminum and vinyl door bottom weatherstrip is 2 1/4″ high and 36″ long.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
Made of aluminum and vinyl for metal or wood frame doors. Installs easily on the doorstop. Slotted holes make adjustments easy. Kit includes one 36" and two 84" strips, plus nails 1/2" wide.
- This attractive and durable door weatherstrip is unaffected by cold temperatures.
- These vinyl clad foam replacement weatherstrips are designed for installation in the kerf slot of a doorstop. The vinyl clad foam compresses against the door to form a weather-tight seal.
- Easy do-it-yourself installation with screws included. Slotted holes for simple adjustment. Approximately 17' per set.
Rolled aluminum door weatherstrip with slotted holes and aluminum stop for easy adjustment and installation in wood or aluminum doors. Durable aluminum with foam and vinyl seal for the best protection from the outdoor elements.
- All season protection against drafts, moisture, dust, and insects
- Compression weatherstrip conforms to irregularities in door fit
- Fits doors up to 36 inches wide
- Fasteners included
- For commercial or residential use. For use on wood or metal frame door