KC500 Wedge Gray Triangular Gasket & Aluminum Screw On Door Weatherstrip Set (Case of 12)
The KC500 Wedge 1-1/4 in. x 84 in. style weatherstripping is a popular selling, professional grade door weatherstrip set that originated in Canada and quickly became popular in energy efficiency programs throughout the U.S.A. The triangular Santoprene sealing gasket commonly referred to as The Wedge has proven to be more effective in sealing large and small gaps than vinyl bulb type weather-stripping. Unlike vinyl bulb weather-strip, The KC500 Wedgesealing gasket stays pliable in sub-zero temperature and will not crack, shrink, become brittle or stiff. This weather-strip needs no caulking because of its back seal a feature not found on most other brands. Seals drafts on large and small gaps alike. Works well on warped and inconsistent doors. May be used on new or old residential or commercial doors. Slotted screw holes for easy adjustment; includes Phillips-head screws. Great for improving long-term energy efficiency, stops drafts and seals in comfort. AM Conservation Group, Inc. specializes in weatherization, water, and energy efficiency products for the professional and consumer alike.
- Notched aluminum tops make for accurate and trouble-free installation
- Santoprene material rubber gasket stays pliable in sub-zero temperatures
- Unique back seal eliminates the need for caulking
- Seals drafts on large and small gaps alike
- Screws included for installation
- Each set includes one 36 in. top and two 84 in. sides
Case of 12
- All season protection against drafts, moisture, dust, and insects
- Compression weatherstrip conforms to irregularities in door fit
- Fits doors up to 36 inches wide
- Fasteners included
- For commercial or residential use. For use on wood or metal frame door
- This attractive and durable door weatherstrip is unaffected by cold temperatures.
- These vinyl clad foam replacement weatherstrips are designed for installation in the kerf slot of a doorstop. The vinyl clad foam compresses against the door to form a weather-tight seal.
- Easy do-it-yourself installation with screws included. Slotted holes for simple adjustment. Approximately 17' per set.