Red Sheathing Tape 1 7/8″ x 54yds
Strong polypropylene tape has a special cold weather adhesive system. Maintains adhesive integrity to -10 F. Used as vapor barrier seal for house wrap and thermal exterior insulation.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
3M Venture Red Polypropylene Printed Sheathing Tape 2 1/2" x 216' Polypropylene printed sheathing tape. This tape is a biaxially oriented polypropylene (BOPP) tape coated with an aggressive acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive. It has an aggressive adhesive for quick stick and performs well in cold temperatures as well as high heat and humidity conditions. Suggested applications:
- Closure system and vapor seal on interior and exterior sheathing materials
- Seam Tape on extruded foam products
- Applies to all major house wraps
$8.10 – $97.20
BOSS® 180 Multi-Seal® is a one component, moisture curing adhesive formulated with USP™ Technology for adhering anchor pins to rigid boards, fibrous semi-rigid board, masonry walls, ducts, metal buildings, painted and galvanized surfaces. BOSS® 180 Multi-Seal® has immediate grab and high bond strength allowing insulation to be hung in 24 hours. Check an anchor pin before hanging insulation to be sure it is secure. Cure times vary with humidity. BOSS® 180 Multi-Seal® forms a strong bond even on damp surfaces.
- Use for rigid board and fibrous, semi-rigid board insulation masonry walls, ducts and metal buildings
- Can be used with nylon and metal based pins
- Immediate grab and high bond strength
- Insulation can be hung the next day
- Adheres to painted and galvanized surfaces
- Excellent thermal shock resistance
- Water resistant
- Low odor
- VOC Compliant
- Qualifies for LEED Credits
- Primerless adhesion to damp and non-porous surfaces