Replacement Exhaust Filter for Allegro Ambient Breathing System
Allegro respirator replacement ambient air breathing apparatus exhaust filter.
You may also like…
- Poly bag keeps each pair of earplugs clean before use
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)*: 32 dB. CSA Class AL
- Soft polyurethane foam earplugs
- Test compatible with 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Validation System
- Color: Yellow
- Self-adjusting foam plugs, easy to insert and remove
- Regular size fits small to medium ear canals
- Excellent attenuation
- One pair per polybag; 200 pairs per box
- Uncorded Regular Size
- Increased Tensile Strength 6.5 mil
- Increased Puncture Resistance
- 100% Latex-Free
- Textured Outer Finish
- Superior chemical resistance to a broad range of chemicals
Tested to ANSI S3.19-1974 standards, this dielectric earplug has an NRR of 27. Its tapered design and sturdy stem allow for easy insertion and removal and a comfortable fit in the ear canal. Made from latex-free silicone rubber, the FP42 and 43 are non-irritating to the skin. They are available uncorded (200 Box) and corded (100 Box) and in case quantities.
- Four flanges for a safe, accurate and comfortable seal.
- Reusable silicone rubber provides superior comfort and protection.
- Latex free
- PVC dielectric cord conveniently hangs around neck (corded only).
- Available with or without a cord.
- Soap & water washable.
- NRR 27 dB
- Economical lightweight glass offers superior protections.
- Exceeds the ANSI Z87.1 High Velocity Impact Standards.
- CAN/CSA Z94.3-07
- General purposes for indoor applications that require impact protection.
- Offers protection from excessive glare.
- Scratch-resistant lenses
- Provides 99% protection from harmful UV-A and UV-B rays.
- 100% polycarbonate lenses