Replacement Exhaust Filter for Allegro Ambient Breathing System
Allegro respirator replacement ambient air breathing apparatus exhaust filter.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
You may also like…
This Allegro full mask system provides a portable air source. The kit includes 2 full masks supplied air respirators, a 3/4 hp ambient air pump, and 100 feet of breathing air hose. The masks are comfortable with only soft silicone rubber touching the face. The lens is made from polycarbonate and meets ANSI Z87.1 requirements. The wide field of distortion-free vision is offered with anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings. Ambient air breathing pumps are designed to be used outside the contaminated work environment to bring clean, breathable air into a supplied air respirator. They are portable and oil-less, producing no carbon monoxide, oil vapors or oil mist, thus eliminating the need for carbon monoxide monitoring and alarm systems. All pumps come fully assembled with all filters, fittings, and couplers. Spec Sheet (PDF) Face Shield Parts Breakdown (PDF) Pump Parts Breakdown (PDF)
3M™ E-A-R™ TaperFit™ 2 regular-size uncorded foam earplugs feature smooth foam that expands in the ear canal to help provide comfortable hearing protection.
- Poly bag keeps each pair of earplugs clean before use
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)*: 32 dB. CSA Class AL
- Soft polyurethane foam earplugs
- Test compatible with 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Validation System
- Color: Yellow
- Self-adjusting foam plugs, easy to insert and remove
- Regular size fits small to medium ear canals
- Excellent attenuation
- One pair per polybag; 200 pairs per box
- Uncorded Regular Size
- Economical lightweight glasses offer superior protection.
- soft nose piece provides comfort fit.
- Rubber temples provide non-slip comfort.
- Superior comfort and fit.
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 High Impact Requirements
- Meets CAN/CSA Z94.3-07 Standards
- General purposes for indoor applications that require impact protection.
- First class optical lens provides unrestricted vision.
- Offers protection from excessive glare
- Provides 99% protection from harmful UV-A and UV-B rays.
- Stylish, ergonomic frame combines with sleek polycarbonate lenses for the ultimate in protection and style.