Two Worker Allegro Full Mask System with 100′ Hose
This Allegro full mask system provides a portable air source. The kit includes 2 full masks supplied air respirators, a 3/4 hp ambient air pump, and 100 feet of breathing air hose. The masks are comfortable with only soft silicone rubber touching the face. The lens is made from polycarbonate and meets ANSI Z87.1 requirements. The wide field of distortion-free vision is offered with anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings. Ambient air breathing pumps are designed to be used outside the contaminated work environment to bring clean, breathable air into a supplied air respirator. They are portable and oil-less, producing no carbon monoxide, oil vapors or oil mist, thus eliminating the need for carbon monoxide monitoring and alarm systems. All pumps come fully assembled with all filters, fittings, and couplers.
You may also like…
- Increased Tensile Strength 6.5 mil
- Increased Puncture Resistance
- 100% Latex-Free
- Textured Outer Finish
- Superior chemical resistance to a broad range of chemicals
- Economical lightweight glass offers superior protections.
- Exceeds the ANSI Z87.1 High Velocity Impact Standards.
- CAN/CSA Z94.3-07
- General purposes for indoor applications that require impact protection.
- Offers protection from excessive glare.
- Scratch-resistant lenses
- Provides 99% protection from harmful UV-A and UV-B rays.
- 100% polycarbonate lenses
Tested to ANSI S3.19-1974 standards, this dielectric earplug has an NRR of 27. Its tapered design and sturdy stem allow for easy insertion and removal and a comfortable fit in the ear canal. Made from latex-free silicone rubber, the FP42 and 43 are non-irritating to the skin. They are available uncorded (200 Box) and corded (100 Box) and in case quantities.
- Four flanges for a safe, accurate and comfortable seal.
- Reusable silicone rubber provides superior comfort and protection.
- Latex free
- PVC dielectric cord conveniently hangs around neck (corded only).
- Available with or without a cord.
- Soap & water washable.
- NRR 27 dB