Two Worker Allegro Full Mask System with 100′ Hose
This Allegro full mask system provides a portable air source. The kit includes 2 full masks supplied air respirators, a 3/4 hp ambient air pump, and 100 feet of breathing air hose. The masks are comfortable with only soft silicone rubber touching the face. The lens is made from polycarbonate and meets ANSI Z87.1 requirements. The wide field of distortion-free vision is offered with anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings. Ambient air breathing pumps are designed to be used outside the contaminated work environment to bring clean, breathable air into a supplied air respirator. They are portable and oil-less, producing no carbon monoxide, oil vapors or oil mist, thus eliminating the need for carbon monoxide monitoring and alarm systems. All pumps come fully assembled with all filters, fittings, and couplers.
Ideal for workers with smaller ear canals, Max Lite’s low-pressure polyurethane foam expands gently inside the ear canal for comfortable long-term wear, while its contoured T-shape delivers ease of handling.Features
- Ideal size for workers with smaller ear canals.
- Low-pressure polyurethane foam expands gently for comfortable long-term wear.
- Contoured T-shape for easy handling and wear.
- Smooth, soil-resistant closed cell-foam skin prevents dirt build-up.
- Optional style with attached cotton cord and paper bag packaging suitable for pulp & paper and other process industries with zero tolerance for packaging waste requirements.