Innovents Attic Baffles (48″ x 22″)
$145.00 per box / $1.45 each (100 vents per bundle)
Innovent attic baffles prevent ice buildup on roofs and keep houses warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. Made of extruded polystyrene foam. Economical option for new construction. Wide flanges for easy stapling. Perforated for easy separation. Installing attic ventilation channels between the rafters or trusses provides an unobstructed air channel through the insulation.
Without attic ventilation channels air cannot flow freely from the soffit to the exhaust vents. Poor air flow reduces insulation efficiencies and accelerates problems due to moisture. 1 ventilation channel per rafter or truss cavity is recommended.
Full 48″ length allows increased insulation usage. 22″ wide vents easily snap apart into two 11″ pieces.
- FLAME SPREAD INDEX 5
- SMOKE INDEX 15
- CLASS 1 FIRE RATING
- High-Energy Design is for use with “high-heel” trusses (raised heel / high-energy truss designs) and very “high R-Value” roof insulation applications.
- Baffle allows airflow and prevents insulation from blocking airflow.
- Compatible with both ”blown-in“ or “batting” type insulations.
- Easy to install with 6-8 staples and you’re done
- 1-1/2" overall corrugated thickness
- Prevents wind washing
- Made from 100% recycled PVC (flame retardant)
- Compact Storage (1 bundle of 50 vents/1 pallet = 2800 vents (40" W x 48" L x 46" H)
- Prevents “insulation drifting” during construction; all but eliminates costly callbacks
- Perforated tear strip for width adjustability
- Meets new EnergyStar requirements
- Keeps insulation out of contact with roof sheeting