Innovents Attic Baffles (48″ x 22″)
$145.00 per skid / $1.45 each (100 vents per bundle)
Innovent attic baffles prevent ice buildup on roofs and keep houses warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. Made of extruded polystyrene foam. Economical option for new construction. Wide flanges for easy stapling. Perforated for easy separation. Installing attic ventilation channels between the rafters or trusses provides an unobstructed air channel through the insulation.
Without attic ventilation channels air cannot flow freely from the soffit to the exhaust vents. Poor air flow reduces insulation efficiencies and accelerates problems due to moisture. 1 ventilation channel per rafter or truss cavity is recommended.
Full 48″ length allows increased insulation usage. 22″ wide vents easily snap apart into two 11″ pieces.
- Designed specifically for traditional ceiling applications with either blown-in or batting type insulation.
- Easy to install with only 6-8 staples.
- Prevents wind washing and drifting of insulation.
- An excellent measure to help prevent mold and mildew growth.
- 100% recycled flame retardant plastic meets the new EnergyStar Thermal Bypass Checklist requirement.
- Perforated tear strip for width adjust-ability.
- Works with all insulation types (including expanding spray foam insulation)
- Easy to install with 6-8 staples and you’re done
- Prevents insulation from getting into soffit
- Made from 100% recycled PVC (flame retardant)
- Compact Storage (1 bundle of 50 vents/1 pallet = 2800 vents (40" W x 48" L x 46" H)
- Prevents “insulation drifting” during construction; all but eliminates costly callbacks
- Most durable vent on the market ASTM D1790
- Meets new EnergyStar requirements
- Keeps insulation out of contact with roof sheeting and preserves shingle warranty
- Excellent for retrofit, re-insulation, and new construction