Handi-Foam 10″ Hose with Gun
Handi-Foam gun can be used with 2 part spray foam kits or the Magnum refillable spray systems.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
A unique product needs a special dispensing gun. Designed specifically for GREAT STUFF PRO™ Gasket, the blue-handled dispensing gun allows for precise application of the foam. It is restartable/reusable, and can be easily cleaned using a garden hose and the included cleanout adapter. Note: The traditional polyurethane GREAT STUFF PRO™ Dispensing Gun is not adequate for dispensing this latex-based technology. These guns are not interchangeable.
$8.38 – $100.56
TYTAN Fill All insulating foam sealant is made with Smart Foam technology. Smart Foam Technology makes products more versatile while offering superior yield, adhesion, R-value, and sealing properties. All TYTAN foam sealants are safe for use around windows & doors, as they expand toward the area of least resistance. With Fill All, you no longer need to buy multiple foams depending on the size of the gap you’re filling.
- Fills all gaps between 1/4"-3"
- Safe for use around windows & doors
- Adheres to most construction materials like wood, metal, masonry, glass, and most plastics
- Third-party testing confirms that it does not emit any harmful MDI emissions during application
- Contributes to LEED energy savings
$8.34 – $100.08
TYTAN Window & Door Pro is AAMA approved and uses an innovative no-bow technology to create a water and airtight seal. It saves you money by providing superior yield so you can install more windows and doors. It offers superior R-value which reduces energy consumption and contributes to LEED's energy-saving standards. It has premium adhesion abilities to most construction materials including wood, metal, masonry, glass, and most plastics so your windows and doors will stay sealed during construction and climate changes. With TYTAN Window & Door Pro Insulating Foam Sealant you can build with confidence. 18 month shelf life form date of production. SDS
Handi-Foam two-part low-pressure spray polyurethane foam kit that is used to fill and insulate large voids or surfaces. Handi-Foam® provides excellent insulation by creating a continuous air barrier helping you seal your building's envelope. It is dispensed using the patented Handi-Gun® dispensing unit for accurate and precise applications. Handi-Foam Quick Cure assists in obtaining ENERGY STAR® rating and/or LEED credits. With excellent adhesion properties, Handi-Foam® Quick Cure foam will not let you down. Kit Includes:
- Component A
- Component B
- Dispensing Gun
- 8 Spray Nozzles
- Temperature: Spray foam products are temperature sensitive. You can spray this kit in colder outdoor temperatures, the key is to keep the core temperature of the tanks within the proper range of 75-85°F.
- Change Nozzles: It is important to change the nozzle after you stop spraying for more than 30 seconds. Failure to change nozzles may result in damage to the spray gun.
- Reuse Nozzles: It is possible to clean and reuse a nozzle 2-3 times. As soon as you are done spraying, remove the nozzle and drop it in a can of acetone. You can also use our Handi-Cleaner to clean out uncured foam.
- Safety Considerations: Customers that purchased item also purchased a Tyvek suit with hood, respirator and filters, goggles, and 2 pairs of nitrile gloves.
- Application: Use a slow, steady, and smooth motion to spray a continuous layer when applying the foam. Spray what appears to be just under a 1/4" thickness and it will expand and cure to roughly 1 inch. Apply additional layers until desired thickness is achieved, allowing at least 10 minutes between layers.
- Clean Up: You can clean up uncured foam with Handi-Cleaner. Once the foam is fully cured, you will have to remove it by mechanical means.