23″ Replacement Blade
- 23″ Open CellReplacement Blade
- Used with #SAW-230 Foam Saw
- Sold individually
*Picture shows two blades, but blades are sold individually
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
$1.15 – $1,200.00
Regular plastic plugs have a 3/8" shank and two clips on each side for a firm grip in aluminum, vinyl and steel siding. Our insulation plugs have an extra wide cap with a tapered edge for obscured vision on siding and a textured tip for easy painting.
$67.12 – $183.24
Unlike other plugs which are completely tapered, our plug is slightly tapered 5 degrees. Our 3/4" thick plugs are slightly oversized on the top making for a tight fit. All are made from kiln dried lumber and are produced on specially designed equipment, resulting in quality, uniformly-sized plugs. Our plugs feature a unique advantage. They are manufactured by cutting from both sides at once, thus eliminating all splintered face edges that require time-consuming patching methods. These plugs are pre-counted and packaged in net bags, eliminating extra handling in further distribution and inventory control. SDS (PDF)
$80.00 – $112.00
Relton has been manufacturing high-quality brazed-carbide hole saws in the U.S.A. for over 50 years
- Ideal for cutting holes to install fiberglass, cellulose and other injected insulation.
- Carbide tips brazed to the hole saw body with special high-temperature silver solder.
- Elongated slots provided to allow easy plug removal.
- Leave consistently round holes, easily patched with wood or plastic plugs.
- Wood saw works best in any type wood, including particle board.
- Pilots are carbide. Complete saws include cutter head, shank, and pilot.