23″ Replacement Blade
- 23″ Open CellReplacement Blade
- Used with #SAW-230 Foam Saw
- Sold individually
*Picture shows two blades, but blades are sold individually
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
$24.72 – $50.59
This carbide tipped hole saw has greater wear resistance and higher heat resistance than the bi-metal hole saws. The carbide tipped tooth design features triple chip grind for smoother, concentric cuts. This saw has up to 10 times longer life on abrasive material than standard bi-metal hole saws. It has a cutting depth of 1 1/2" (38mm). The Arbor, carbide tipped pilot, and extension is sold separately.
$80.00 – $112.00
Relton has been manufacturing high-quality brazed-carbide hole saws in the U.S.A. for over 50 years
- Ideal for cutting holes to install fiberglass, cellulose and other injected insulation.
- Carbide tips brazed to the hole saw body with special high-temperature silver solder.
- Elongated slots provided to allow easy plug removal.
- Leave consistently round holes, easily patched with wood or plastic plugs.
- Wood saw works best in any type wood, including particle board.
- Pilots are carbide. Complete saws include cutter head, shank, and pilot.