Foam Saw Adapter
- Saw adapted to properly hold foam blades
- Fits Milwaukee Sawzall
CAUTION – DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN TO SAW. THE ATTACHMENT IS OFTEN OVER TIGHTENED AND BREAKS THE SAW DUE TO USER ERROR.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
$1.15 – $1,200.00
Regular plastic plugs have a 3/8" shank and two clips on each side for a firm grip in aluminum, vinyl and steel siding. Our insulation plugs have an extra wide cap with a tapered edge for obscured vision on siding and a textured tip for easy painting.
$76.00 – $106.40
Relton has been manufacturing high-quality brazed-carbide hole saws in the U.S.A. for over 50 years
- Ideal for cutting holes to install fiberglass, cellulose and other injected insulation.
- Carbide tips brazed to the hole saw body with special high-temperature silver solder.
- Elongated slots provided to allow easy plug removal.
- Leave consistently round holes, easily patched with wood or plastic plugs.
- Wood saw works best in any type wood, including particle board.
- Pilots are carbide. Complete saws include cutter head, shank, and pilot.