Foam Saw Adapter
- Saw adapted to properly hold foam blades
- Fits Milwaukee Sawzall
CAUTION – DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN TO SAW. THE ATTACHMENT IS OFTEN OVER TIGHTENED AND BREAKS THE SAW DUE TO USER ERROR.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
$76.00 – $106.40
Relton has been manufacturing high-quality brazed-carbide hole saws in the U.S.A. for over 50 years
- Ideal for cutting holes to install fiberglass, cellulose and other injected insulation.
- Carbide tips brazed to the hole saw body with special high-temperature silver solder.
- Elongated slots provided to allow easy plug removal.
- Leave consistently round holes, easily patched with wood or plastic plugs.
- Wood saw works best in any type wood, including particle board.
- Pilots are carbide. Complete saws include cutter head, shank, and pilot.
$26.96 – $47.57
This carbide tipped hole saw has greater wear resistance and higher heat resistance than the bi-metal hole saws. The carbide tipped tooth design features triple chip grind for smoother, concentric cuts. This saw has up to 10 times longer life on abrasive material than standard bi-metal hole saws. It has a cutting depth of 1 1/2" (38mm). The Arbor, carbide tipped pilot, and extension is sold separately.
$55.00 – $522.50
The Long Nose, with its exceptional design, is our best-selling plastic plug. With a 5/8" shank and heavy gripping teeth, this plug will hold in both single and multiple layers of siding. The extra-wide cap has a tapered edge for obscured vision on sidings and a textured top for easy painting.
$68.30 – $173.30
Unlike other plugs which are completely tapered, our plug is slightly tapered 5 degrees. Our 3/4" thick plugs are slightly oversized on the top making for a tight fit. All are made from kiln dried lumber and are produced on specially designed equipment, resulting in quality, uniformly-sized plugs. Our plugs feature a unique advantage. They are manufactured by cutting from both sides at once, thus eliminating all splintered face edges that require time-consuming patching methods. These plugs are pre-counted and packaged in net bags, eliminating extra handling in further distribution and inventory control.