Skeleton Caulk Gun
This 1/10 gallon ratchet design gun will provide years of constant use and can be used with all grades of caulks, sealants and adhesives. The light-weight and compact skeleton gun is made of epoxy-coated tubed steel.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
$2.95 – $3.17
- 10.1 oz Airtight Sealant
- 40 year,ASTM C-834, Type OP, Grade -18C
- Interior/Exterior, Paint-able
- VOC less than 1.5%
- Water resistant seal, cured bead is mildew resistant
$33.56 – $64.45
RCD Corporation #6 Mastic is a water-borne, low VOC, fiber reinforced, non-flammable, non-toxic, low to high-velocity air duct sealant used to fabricate and repair thermal insulation and all duct types including UL listed air ducts. It seals the seams of crawl space vapor retarder and house wrap; seals the leaks in return air ducts, supply ducts, air handlers, plenums, grilles, registers, dampers, and boots and is used in home sealing to reduce air infiltration into the living area. Easy application by brush, trowel, palm, spray, or extrusion. Earns LEED credits. The color is Cream White. Store at temperatures between 45 F and 90 F. Apply at temperatures between 35 F and 120 F. Comes in either 1 or 2 gallon pail. SDS
$135.35 – $206.40
Before caulking, use J & R Products, Inc. Backer Rods to help fill gaps and openings in pavement cracks, wall joints, foundations, sidewalk, and driveways. The backer rod helps cushion and insulate and helps prevent 3-point bonding.
- Fills gaps and openings in pavement cracks, wall joints, foundations, sidewalks and driveways
- Non-absorbent, closed-cell polyethylene pre-caulking material
- Twist multiple strands together to fill large cracks, gaps
- Gray finish
The long-lasting formula gives tight, weather-resistant seals to glass, metal and ceramic surfaces.
- Great for sealing up windows, doors, skylights, siding, trim, gutters, vents, pipes, air conditioners and more
- Durable and highly flexible formula will not shrink, crack or peel
- Water-resistant, weather-resistant and long lasting
- Can be applied at temperatures below freezing
- Designed for use on both interior and exterior aluminum, ceramic, glass, porcelain, fiberglass, vinyl and plastic
- Requires solvent for proper cleanup
- Boasts a 50-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA