Skeleton Caulk Gun
This 1/10 gallon ratchet design gun will provide years of constant use and can be used with all grades of caulks, sealants and adhesives. The light-weight and compact skeleton gun is made of epoxy-coated tubed steel.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
$113.04 – $199.96
Before caulking, use J & R Products, Inc. Backer Rods to help fill gaps and openings in pavement cracks, wall joints, foundations, sidewalk, and driveways. The backer rod helps cushion and insulate and helps prevent 3-point bonding.
- Fills gaps and openings in pavement cracks, wall joints, foundations, sidewalks and driveways
- Non-absorbent, closed-cell polyethylene pre-caulking material
- Twist multiple strands together to fill large cracks, gaps
- Gray finish
$2.98 – $35.76
- 10.1 oz Airtight Sealant
- 40 year,ASTM C-834, Type OP, Grade -18C
- Interior/Exterior, Paint-able
- VOC less than 1.5%
- Water resistant seal, cured bead is mildew resistant
$4.15 – $99.60
This 100% RTV silicone caulk is an excellent all-purpose caulk. Mold and Mildew Resistant.*Meets Federal specs TTS-01543A, TTS-00230CType 2 and ASTM-C920 Type S. UL Recognized. NSF Standard 51. *Can be used in temperature range of -70 to +400. Intermittent Temperatures Up To 500 Degrees. *10.2 oz. tubes. 24 tubes per case. *MADE IN USACS-360 SDS CS-361 SDS CS-363 SDS CS-365 SDS