Skeleton Caulk Gun
This 1/10 gallon ratchet design gun will provide years of constant use and can be used with all grades of caulks, sealants and adhesives. The light-weight and compact skeleton gun is made of epoxy-coated tubed steel.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
$3.20 – $38.40
A mildew resistant, paintable, air seal and weatherization sealant formulated to provide long lasting, flexible, weatherproof seals between most common building materials including wood, masonry, concrete, brick, drywall, metal and glass. Its smooth, creamy consistency makes it easy to tool and it cures to a tough flexible seal. Can be used for both interior and exterior applications.
- Sealing around window and door frames
- Sealing around baseboards, trim and corner joints
- Sealing anywhere a weathertight seal is desired
- Paintable, soap and water clean up
$140.36 – $247.58
Before caulking, use J & R Products, Inc. Backer Rods to help fill gaps and openings in pavement cracks, wall joints, foundations, sidewalk, and driveways. The backer rod helps cushion and insulate and helps prevent 3-point bonding.
- Fills gaps and openings in pavement cracks, wall joints, foundations, sidewalks and driveways
- Non-absorbent, closed-cell polyethylene pre-caulking material
- Twist multiple strands together to fill large cracks, gaps
- Gray finish