Skeleton Caulk Gun
This 1/10 gallon ratchet design gun will provide years of constant use and can be used with all grades of caulks, sealants and adhesives. The light-weight and compact skeleton gun is made of epoxy-coated tubed steel.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
$135.35 – $206.40
Before caulking, use J & R Products, Inc. Backer Rods to help fill gaps and openings in pavement cracks, wall joints, foundations, sidewalk, and driveways. The backer rod helps cushion and insulate and helps prevent 3-point bonding.
- Fills gaps and openings in pavement cracks, wall joints, foundations, sidewalks and driveways
- Non-absorbent, closed-cell polyethylene pre-caulking material
- Twist multiple strands together to fill large cracks, gaps
- Gray finish
$2.59 – $31.08
Construction Grade - White Siliconized Acrylic Caulk, Interior/Exterior
A durable multi-use caulk for the professional contractor made to perform in some of the toughest applications found during new home construction. Ideal for window/door frames, countertops, baseboards, eaves, siding, thresholds, trim, vents, railings, and joints. Not recommended for marine use. Excellent adhesion to painted and unpainted wood, drywall, masonry, plaster, ceramic, glass, brick, metal, and concrete.
Application Temp: 40 - 90 degrees
Tack Free Time: 30 minutes
Full Cure: 72 hours
Paint-Over Time: 4-6 hours depending on climate conditions
Meets ASTM C-834-00SDS
Black Out Foam is a one-component polyurethane foam sealant designed to seal and fill small gaps, cracks and voids. This creates a tight barrier against moisture, air and pest infiltration. Black Out helps to block bugs, pests, wildlife and critters such as birds, squirrels, mice, rats, bats, snakes, bugs and many other pests that may try to invade your home.SDS
$3.29 – $39.48
The long-lasting formula gives tight, weather-resistant seals to glass, metal and ceramic surfaces.
- Great for sealing up windows, doors, skylights, siding, trim, gutters, vents, pipes, air conditioners and more
- Durable and highly flexible formula will not shrink, crack or peel
- Water-resistant, weather-resistant and long lasting
- Can be applied at temperatures below freezing
- Designed for use on both interior and exterior aluminum, ceramic, glass, porcelain, fiberglass, vinyl and plastic
- Requires solvent for proper cleanup
- Boasts a 50-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA