Skeleton Caulk Gun
This 1/10 gallon ratchet design gun will provide years of constant use and can be used with all grades of caulks, sealants and adhesives. The light-weight and compact skeleton gun is made of epoxy-coated tubed steel.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
$3.29 – $39.48
The long-lasting formula gives tight, weather-resistant seals to glass, metal and ceramic surfaces.
- Great for sealing up windows, doors, skylights, siding, trim, gutters, vents, pipes, air conditioners and more
- Durable and highly flexible formula will not shrink, crack or peel
- Water-resistant, weather-resistant and long lasting
- Can be applied at temperatures below freezing
- Designed for use on both interior and exterior aluminum, ceramic, glass, porcelain, fiberglass, vinyl and plastic
- Requires solvent for proper cleanup
- Boasts a 50-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
$34.45 – $66.67
RCD Corporation #8 Mastic is a water-borne, low VOC, non-flammable, low to high-velocity sheet metal air duct sealant used for permanently sealing the joints and seams of all duct types including UL-181 listed air ducts. It is the best choice for high-velocity sheet metal air duct construction used in auditoriums, high rises, hospitals, industrial ventilation systems, large retail stores, malls, military buildings, prisons, schools, sports centers and complexes. It remains flexible and withstands the constant joint movement of these demanding systems. #8 Mastic earns LEED credits and is UL listed. Easy application by brush, trowel, palm, spray or extrusion.Comes in either 1 or 2 gallon pail.SDS
#10 Mastic Low to High-Velocity Air Duct SealantRCD Corporation #10 Mastic seals thermal insulation and all air duct types including UL listed air ducts. Easily applied by brush, trowel, palm, spray or extrusion. Color is Tan. Store at temperatures between 45 F and 90 F Apply at temperatures between 35 F and 120 F.
- Weather Resistant Water Borne
- Low Odor Non-Flammable
- Earns LEED Credits UL Listed
- Fiber Reinforced Contains Ceramic Microsphere