Skeleton Caulk Gun
This 1/10 gallon ratchet design gun will provide years of constant use and can be used with all grades of caulks, sealants and adhesives. The light-weight and compact skeleton gun is made of epoxy-coated tubed steel.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
$3.98 – $47.76
The long-lasting formula gives tight, weather-resistant seals to glass, metal and ceramic surfaces.
- Great for sealing up windows, doors, skylights, siding, trim, gutters, vents, pipes, air conditioners and more
- Durable and highly flexible formula will not shrink, crack or peel
- Water-resistant, weather-resistant and long lasting
- Can be applied at temperatures below freezing
- Designed for use on both interior and exterior aluminum, ceramic, glass, porcelain, fiberglass, vinyl and plastic
- Requires solvent for proper cleanup
- Boasts a 50-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
$4.89 – $117.36
ASI 600 High Temperature Silicone Sealant Adhesive is a one-part, moisture curing, RTV (room temperature vulcanizing) silicone that cures to form a tough rubber gasket. ASI 600 was specifically formulated to be used where operating temperatures up to 310°C (600°F) are reached intermittently. ASI 600 will remain permanently flexible and provides excellent resistance to aging, vibration and shock. ASI 600 contains red iron oxide which enables it to be a true high temperature silicone that will continue to be resiliant at extreme temperatures. Due to its properties this makes it ideal for a variety of applications including formed-in-place gasketing and other automotive applications. ASI 600 can also be used on a variety of construction and industrial application where its heat resistance is needed. 10.2 oz. tubes. 24 tubes per case. SDS