Nail Spotter Adjustable Handle
A Drywall Nail Spotter Extension Handle is used in conjunction with a drywall nail spotter compound application box to quickly cover nail and screw spots in one pass. Professionals rely on LEVEL5’s extendable nail spotter handles to provide them with the convenience, performance and reliability needed to tackle any drywall finishing job. Use this medium length extendable handle as your all around, go-to handle that never quits.
- Premium lightweight aluminum construction.
- Quick and easy thumb-trigger for changing lengths.
- Anodized for long-term durability and easy cleaning.
- Adapts to provide a comfortable position for any job.
- 36″ – 54″ Extendable Drywall Taping Tool Handle
- Drywall Nail Spotter Adapter Attachment
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
SKU: 538568 Category: Drywall Tools Tag: Level 5
Drywall Flat Boxes
$285.00 – $310.00
LEVEL5 flat box is used to apply a base coat of mud compound over taped drywall joints. Many finishers pair a 7” flat box with a 10” or 12” box to first fill the joint and then cover the seams after applying tape. Drywall Flat Boxes are designed to feather joint edges to perfection when finishing walls and ceilings. Drywall finishers rely on these workhorse taping tools to finish more jobs faster, day in and day out. If you’re new to automatic taping tools, the 7” flat box is an excellent foundation for your taping tool arsenal due to its great price and ease of use. Features
- Outstanding build quality, fit and finish
- Premium grade aluminum housing, anodized for corrosion resistance, durability and easy cleaning
- Beveled edges allow the pressure plate to open and close with ease
- Ultra-light springs allow the mud to be dispenses with minimum resistance
- Flexible brass blade holder
- Stainless steel blade
- Stainless steel skids and shoes
- Adjustable crown dial ensures the precise amount of mud is dispenses as required
- Non-marring white wheels
LEVEL5 30-42″ Medium Drywall Flat Box Extension Handle
This LEVEL5 medium-length extendable flat box handle is designed to be a versatile, all-around handle suitable for most drywall finishing jobs. It is used in conjunction with a drywall flat box to apply a crowned, feathered coat of joint compound over taped flat joints on walls and ceilings. Schematics Guide
Cobra Drywall Tape Banjo
The Goldblatt 15301 Style Dry Tape Drywall Banjo Taper applies drywall compound to drywall tape, and increases speed over traditional drywall hand taping. The banjo taper holds up to a 500' roll of tape, and strings 40' per load. The aluminum construction is sturdy and light-weight. The lid is beveled inward to create a leak-proof, metal-to-metal seal. The dry tape banjo gets its name from having the roll of drywall tape separated from the wet drywall compound - keeping the roll dry, and only applies mud to the tape lead. This Goldblatt style banjo is the most popular design among drywall contractors.
- Quality Aluminum Construction
- Top wood handle for vertical drywall tape application
- Side strap and thumb rest for horizontal drywall tape application
- Additional Wooden Handle can be used in place of the side strap
- Serrated Tape Cutting Blade
- Adjustable mud flow with the turn of a thumb screw
2.5″ Corner Finisher Blade Kit