TapeTech® is the first company to introduce an interchangeable handle system that allows a support handle to be used with each tool. Whether you use standard fixed length fiberglass handles or aluminum extension support handles, you will only need one base handle. The base handle for the fiberglass system is the FHTT model. The base handle for the extension handle system is the XHTT model. The base handle is compatible with the corner roller, corner applicator and nail finder without any adapter. Easy-to-change heavy duty adapters (CFA-TT) connect new handles to corner finishers. And the new optimal diameter makes TapeTech® handles the most ergonomic in the industry. Both base handles feature a D-shaped coupling that firmly positions the hand on the corner applicator and positively prevents the tool from rotating during use. Note: If you are using your current nail detectors with the new handle system, you will need to mount the handle in the rear holes of the tabs on the nail detector.
- The Corner Applicator Adapter (CAA-TT) is included with the new Corner Applicators (CA07TT and CA08TT). Or you can purchase it separately to use the new handle system with your existing corner applicators.
- The Nail Detector Adapter (NSA-TT) is included with the new Nail Detectors (Models NS02TT and NS03TT). Or you can purchase it separately to use the new handle system with your existing nail detectors.
- For any corner finisher or corner planer, you need the FHTT or XHTT plus the CFA-TT adapter.
- If you have the current 35TT or 50TT corner applicators, you need the FHTT or XHTT plus the CAA-TT adapter.
- If you have the current 63TT or 68TT nail detectors, you need the FHTT or XHTT plus the NSA-TT adapter.
- Wipes down excess mud in internal corners
- Embeds inside corner tape on walls and ceilings
- Finishes inside corners of walls and ceilings
- Stainless Steel Frames
- Patented, positive Ball Retainer
- Applies joint compound and tape to butt joints and flat joints on walls and ceilings
- Applies joint compound and tape to internal corners on walls and ceilings
- Applies joint compound to external corners for paper faced bead application (with 16TT)
- Applies joint compound to inside corner for tape application (with 16TT90)
- Finishes internal corners (with corner finishers)
- Stainless Steel Cone
- Applies first coat of joint compound to embed tape at butt joints and flat joints on walls and ceilings
- Finishes butt joints and flat joints on walls and ceilings
- Feathers edges of butt joints and flat joints
- EasyClean Pressure Plate
- Anodized Aluminum Box
- Adjustable Crown Control
- Solid Brass Blade Holder
- Pivoting Axle