Corner Finisher Adapter
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
The TapeTech® 07TT-C Carbon Fiber Automatic Taper is the world’s lightest automatic taper. At just 5.65 pounds, the 07TT-C is up to 20% lighter than competitive tapers, reducing worker fatigue. Both the main tube and the control tube are carbon fiber, a material that will not dent and is temperature-neutral. No more cold tubes in the winter or hot tubes in the summer! The 07TT-C features TapeTech’s EasyClean® cover plate and tube protector design, adjustable brake and the smoothest action in the industry. The 07TT-C simultaneously applies joint tape and compound to both flat joints on walls and ceilings and to internal corners. Features
- Carbon Fiber Main Tube and Control Tube
- EasyClean® Cover Plate
- Adjustable Brake
- Tool-less Tube Protector
- Tool Hook
The TapeTech® Corner Roller quickly and accurately embeds the tape firmly into the internal corners of the drywall. Use the corner roller immediately after applying joint tape to the internal corner with the automatic taper. The corner roller forces excess joint compound out from behind the tape in preparation for the corner finisher. The TapeTech® Corner Roller features stainless steel rollers for crisp edges and long life. Use with the FHTT Fiberglass Handle or the XHTT Extension Handle – not included. NOTICE: A new stud design was implemented in April 2012. For information regarding model 15TTE manufactured prior to April 2012, please see the Discontinued Products page of the website. The schematic can also be viewed in the Learning Center.
- Embeds tape into compound at inside corners of walls and ceilings
- Forces excess joint compound out of corner in preparation for corner finisher/flusher to smooth
- Stainless Steel Wheels
- EasyClean Wheel Design
The TapeTech® Outside Corner Roller firmly embeds paper-faced corner bead on external drywall corners and removes the excess joint compound from beneath it. The nylon rollers provide a smooth surface to prevent damage to the corner bead. Use with the FHTT Fiberglass Handle or the XHTT Extension Handle – not included.
- Embeds paper faced outside corner bead into compound or adhesive
- Easy clean design
TapeTech® is the first company to introduce an interchangeable handle system that allows one support handle to be used with every tool. Whether you use standard, fixed length fiberglass handles or aluminum extension support handles, you’ll need just one base handle. The base handle for the fiberglass system is model FHTT. The base handle for the extension handle system is model XHTT. The base handle fits the corner roller, corner applicator and nail spotter without any adapters. The heavy duty, easy-to-change adapter (CFA-TT) connect the new handles to the corner finishers. And the new, optimal diameter makes TapeTech® handles the most ergonomic in the industry. Both base handles feature a D-shaped fitting that securely positions the handle in the Corner Applicator and positively prevents the tool from rotating during use. Note: If you use your current Nail Spotters with the new handle system you will need to mount the handle in the back holes of the tabs on the Nail Spotter.
- The Corner Applicator adapter (CAA-TT) is included with the new Corner Applicators (CA07TT and CA08TT). Or you can purchase it separately to use the new handle system with your existing Corner Applicators.
- The Nail Spotter adapter (NSA-TT) is included with the new Nail Spotters (Models NS02TT and NS03TT). Or you can purchase it separately to use the new handle system with your existing Nail Spotters.
- For any corner finishers or corner flushers, you need the FHTT or the XHTT plus the CFA-TT Adapter.
- If you have the current 35TT or 50TT Corner Applicators, you need the FHTT or the XHTT plus the CAA-TT adapter.
- If you have the current 63TT or 68TT Nail Spotters, you need the FHTT or the XHTT plus the NSA-TT adapter.