Cool 2400 Machine w/ 13 Amp S.I. Double Blower
Call for Pricing and Availability
The Cool Machine 2400 series insulation blowing machine provides an economical, high production insulation blowing machine with low power requirements and reduced weight and size for your truck or trailer system. The simple design and minimal moving parts provide a machine that is low-maintenance and easy to repair. This unit comes with a 13 amp double blower, single input.
- Large 15 cu./ft. hopper capacity fiber storage
- Production rates per hour: Cellulose 3000 lbs, Fiberglass 1000 lbs, Rockwool 1800 lbs
- Stainless slide-gate control provides precise control of fiber
- High quality power coating provides a long lasting corrosion resistant finish
- Modular design with see-thru access panels for quick troubleshooting and maintenance
- Slow speed positive feed ‘scalping’ augers extend component life, while increasing safety
- Large 12″x12″ quick release airlock is a durable, easily serviced component
- High speed stainless shredder maximizes fiber conditioning, coverage, and production
- High torque (1250 in./lb.) motor/reducer drive provides surplus power
- #50 chain and hardened sprockets, are rugged, corrosion resistant, and positive driving
- 150 ft. remote cord with cord hanger, offers convenient handling of remote device
- Dimensions: 58″ L x 22″ W x 48″ H
- Weight: 720 lbs (Double blower)
- Use with a 8,000 watt generator (double blower)
This item is currently not available to purchase online. Please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 for more information.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
You may also like…
$8.95 – $19.95
Steel Hose Connector. Used for connecting blowing hoses together for added length. Long extensions allow for hose clamp application to secure hose to reducer. Provides durable, secure link between hose sections.
- Provides durable, secure link between hose sections
- Long extensions allow for hose clamp application to secure hose to reducer
- Used for connecting blowing hoses together for added length
- Available for all sizes of blowing hose
$80.50 – $165.00
The Mark II insulation blowing hose features an especially abrasion-resistant crown and translucent ribbed walls for easy monitoring of material flow. Lightweight polyethylene hose offers the best flexibility with the added feature of having interior walls designed to achieve the greatest amount of fluff to the material being blown through it. Both durable and economical for rugged all-purpose performance.
- Crush resistant, interior design creates efficient air flow that aerates insulation materials and increases machine efficiency with regards to coverage and density
- Resists clogging, translucent walls offer easy monitoring of material flow
- Easy to handle in both hot and cold working conditions
- Handles both negative and positive pressures
$32.30 – $70.90
This wall tubing comes in summer (Green) and all weather (Blue) grades. Summer grade is just right for warm days while the all weather can be used anytime. All Weather Tubing (Blue Tubing) has a service temperature ranging from -40 to 150 degrees. This hose remains flexible in sub-zero temperatures. Sold in 10' Increments