Cool 2400 Machine w/ 13 Amp S.I. Double Blower
Call for Pricing
The Cool Machine 2400 series insulation blowing machine provides an economical, high production insulation blowing machine with low power requirements and reduced weight and size for your truck or trailer system. The simple design and minimal moving parts provide a machine that is low-maintenance and easy to repair. This unit comes with a 13 amp double blower, single input.
- Large 15 cu./ft. hopper capacity fiber storage
- Production rates per hour: Cellulose 3000 lbs, Fiberglass 1000 lbs, Rockwool 1800 lbs
- Stainless slide-gate control provides precise control of fiber
- High quality power coating provides a long lasting corrosion resistant finish
- Modular design with see-thru access panels for quick troubleshooting and maintenance
- Slow speed positive feed ‘scalping’ augers extend component life, while increasing safety
- Large 12″x12″ quick release airlock is a durable, easily serviced component
- High speed stainless shredder maximizes fiber conditioning, coverage, and production
- High torque (1250 in./lb.) motor/reducer drive provides surplus power
- #50 chain and hardened sprockets, are rugged, corrosion resistant, and positive driving
- 150 ft. remote cord with cord hanger, offers convenient handling of remote device
- Dimensions: 58″ L x 22″ W x 48″ H
- Weight: 720 lbs (Double blower)
- Use with a 8,000 watt generator (double blower)
This item is not available to purchase online and requires you to give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 so we can give you a shipping estimate.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
This stud scrubber is used to remove excessive spray-on cellulose insulation between wall studs allowing for easy installation of drywall. 1/8 HP TEFC motor, belt driven scrubber with tensioner. A 27" wide scrubber x 26" long frame for use on 24" centers. It comes with an ergonomically designed handle. 30" Extension. SKETCH FOR PARTS (PDF)
This nozzle is to be used with a 2 1/2" insulation blowing hose. After drilling a 2 1/2" hole in the wall, place the nozzle in the wall to blow insulation in the wall cavity. The nozzle comes with an attached dust bag to contain excess dust. The nozzle can be turned to blow down the wall and once the insulation reaches the nozzle, the handle can be turned to direct the insulation upward to fill the upper portion of the wall. Ask us about custom 3" models.