Cool 2400 Machine w/ 13 Amp S.I. Double Blower
Call for Pricing
The Cool Machine 2400 series insulation blowing machine provides an economical, high production insulation blowing machine with low power requirements and reduced weight and size for your truck or trailer system. The simple design and minimal moving parts provide a machine that is low-maintenance and easy to repair. This unit comes with a 13 amp double blower, single input.
- Large 15 cu./ft. hopper capacity fiber storage
- Production rates per hour: Cellulose 3000 lbs, Fiberglass 1000 lbs, Rockwool 1800 lbs
- Stainless slide-gate control provides precise control of fiber
- High quality power coating provides a long lasting corrosion resistant finish
- Modular design with see-thru access panels for quick troubleshooting and maintenance
- Slow speed positive feed ‘scalping’ augers extend component life, while increasing safety
- Large 12″x12″ quick release airlock is a durable, easily serviced component
- High speed stainless shredder maximizes fiber conditioning, coverage, and production
- High torque (1250 in./lb.) motor/reducer drive provides surplus power
- #50 chain and hardened sprockets, are rugged, corrosion resistant, and positive driving
- 150 ft. remote cord with cord hanger, offers convenient handling of remote device
- Dimensions: 58″ L x 22″ W x 48″ H
- Weight: 720 lbs (Double blower)
- Use with a 8,000 watt generator (double blower)
This item is not available to purchase online and may not qualify for FREE SHIPPING. Please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to order this product.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
Call for Pricing
The Model 9700 is a newly designed portable all fiber blowing machine. It utilizes a heavy-duty steel gauge auger that can cut through and provide superior agitation for any type of material. Its horizontal feed and circular conditioning create a continual flow of material with no jamming. With a 14" airlock and adjustable material feed, it can handle any type of application. The 9700 comes standard with dual variable speed three stage blowers. The safety cage top with hinged opening makes filling the hopper a safe and easy process. Production rates:
- Cellulose: 3000 lbs. per hour.
- Fiberglass: 1200 lbs. per hour.
- Rockwool: 1600 lbs. per hour.
- Weight: 525lbs.
- Dimensions: 26" W x 38" L x 44" H
- Airlock: 14"
- Blowers: dual three stage.
- 3” outlet port.
- Hopper capacity: 12 cubic feet
- Modular component design.
- Welded steel construction with powder coat finish.
- Hinged, grated hopper guard top.
- 1.5 hp, single phase, farm duty drive motor.
- Single input, 220v version.
- Dual input 110V version w/ single high velocity blower.
- 50HZ and CE versions available.
- Nickel-plated coating on airlock for fireproofing applications.