Cool 2400 Machine w/ 13 Amp S.I. Quadruple Blower
Call for Pricing
The Cool Machine 2400 series insulation blowing machine provides an economical, high production insulation blowing machine with low power requirements and reduced weight/size in your truck or trailer system. This unit is all-fiber and used in attic blow, dense-pack, sidewall, wall spray, and fireproofing applications. This unit comes with 13 amp quad blower, single input.
- Large 15 cu./ft. hopper capacity fiber storage
- Production rates per hours: Cellulose 3000 lbs, Fiberglass 1000 lbs, Rockwool 1800 lbs
- Stainless slide-gate control provides precise control of fiber
- High-quality powder coating provides a long lasting corrosion resistant finish
- Modular design with see-thru access panels for quick troubleshooting and maintenance
- Slow speed positive feed ‘scalping’ augers extend component life while increasing safety
- Large 12″x12″ quick release airlock is a durable, easily serviced component
- High-speed stainless shredder maximizes fiber conditioning, coverage, and production
- High torque (1250 in./lb.) motor/reducer drive provides surplus power
- #50 chain and hardened sprockets are rugged, corrosion resistant, and positive driving
- 150 ft. remote cord with cord hanger offers convenient handling of the remote device
- Dimensions: 58″ L x 22″ W x 48″ H
- Weight: 720 lbs (double blower)
This item is not available to purchase online and requires you to give us a call at 1-800-343-4446.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
Call for Pricing
Intecs VORTEC family of vacuums offer high productivity with robust engineering combined to provide the highest value vacuum in todays market. The VORTEC CANNON utilizes our patented impeller design with cannon mount technology providing high production rates, excellent stability, and ease of movement.These -- and additional design features combine for fast & profitable recycling of spray applied insulation, removal of damaged insulation due to fire, water, and smoke, and HVAC cleaning.
- Patented IMPELLER with serrated edges moves High Volumes of air & insulation
- Run Flat WHEELS
- Thick SHROUD with 2X thickness at wear points
- Highly PORTABLE
- CARB compliant
This stud scrubber is used to remove excessive spray-on cellulose insulation between wall studs allowing for easy installation of drywall. 1/8 HP TEFC motor, belt driven scrubber with a tensioner. A 16 "wide scrubber x 26" long frame for use on 16" centers. It comes with an ergonomically designed handle.SKETCH FOR PARTS (PDF)