Cool 2400 Machine w/ 13 Amp S.I. Quadruple Blower
Call for Pricing
The Cool Machine 2400 series insulation blowing machine provides an economical, high production insulation blowing machine with low power requirements and reduced weight/size in your truck or trailer system. This unit is all-fiber and used in attic blow, dense-pack, sidewall, wall spray, and fireproofing applications. This unit comes with 13 amp quad blower, single input.
- Large 15 cu./ft. hopper capacity fiber storage
- Production rates per hours: Cellulose 3000 lbs, Fiberglass 1000 lbs, Rockwool 1800 lbs
- Stainless slide-gate control provides precise control of fiber
- High-quality powder coating provides a long lasting corrosion resistant finish
- Modular design with see-thru access panels for quick troubleshooting and maintenance
- Slow speed positive feed ‘scalping’ augers extend component life while increasing safety
- Large 12″x12″ quick release airlock is a durable, easily serviced component
- High-speed stainless shredder maximizes fiber conditioning, coverage, and production
- High torque (1250 in./lb.) motor/reducer drive provides surplus power
- #50 chain and hardened sprockets are rugged, corrosion resistant, and positive driving
- 150 ft. remote cord with cord hanger offers convenient handling of the remote device
- Dimensions: 58″ L x 22″ W x 48″ H
- Weight: 720 lbs (double blower)
This item is not available to purchase online and requires you to give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 so we can give you a shipping estimate.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
This stud scrubber is used to remove excessive spray-on cellulose insulation between wall studs allowing for easy installation of drywall. 1/8 HP TEFC motor, belt driven scrubber with tensioner. A 27" wide scrubber x 26" long frame for use on 24" centers. It comes with an ergonomically designed handle. 30" Extension.SKETCH FOR PARTS (PDF)