Lens Cover for Advanz Goggles
Advanz Lens Covers fit over all brands of full-face respirators and is used for spray painting or spray foam installation.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
You may also like…
$21.83 – $218.30
Ideal for workers with smaller ear canals, Max Lite’s low-pressure polyurethane foam expands gently inside the ear canal for comfortable long-term wear, while its contoured T-shape delivers ease of handling.
- Ideal size for workers with smaller ear canals.
- Low-pressure polyurethane foam expands gently for comfortable long-term wear.
- Contoured T-shape for easy handling and wear.
- Smooth, soil-resistant closed cell-foam skin prevents dirt build-up.
- Each pair is individually wrapped.
- Optional style with attached cotton cord and paper bag packaging suitable for pulp & paper and other process industries with zero tolerance for packaging waste requirements.
A competitively-priced 100% nitrile glove, the SHOWA 7500PF is designed for the consumer in mind. FEATURES
- Rolled cuff
- Latex-free 100% nitrile
- Economy grade
- Powder free
- Priced competitively
- Reduces risk of allergies
- Rolled cuff prevents dirt from entering the glove
- Second-skin feel significantly reduces hand fatigue
$13.94 – $13.98
3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6300 offers reliable and convenient respiratory protection and is suitable for many situations, helping provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gasses and vapours according to NIOSH approvals. 3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirators offer versatility for many environments and applications providing protection against particulates and a wide variety of gasses and vapours when used with approved cartridges and filters. When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ cartridges and filters, helps provide respiratory protection from a variety of gasses, vapours and particulate hazards at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). Not for use in environments that are Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH).
- Reliable, convenient respiratory protection when combined with 3M™ Particulate Filters or Cartridges (such as organic vapour/acid gas cartridges) or dual airline system
- Available in 3 sizes (small, medium, large) to comfortably fit many faces
- Head harness assembly and spare parts available
- Comes with sealable storage bag
- For use with 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series, 3M™ Filters 2000, 2200, 7000 or 5000 Series, or 3M™ Dual Airline Systems
- Comes with reclosable storage bag
- When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ Cartridges and Filters, helps provide respiratory protection from a variety of gases, vapors and particulate hazards at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
- Economical lightweight glass offers superior protections.
- Exceeds the ANSI Z87.1 High Velocity Impact Standards.
- CAN/CSA Z94.3-07
- General purposes for indoor applications that require impact protection.
- Offers protection from excessive glare.
- Scratch-resistant lenses
- Provides 99% protection from harmful UV-A and UV-B rays.
- 100% polycarbonate lenses