Krendl 475 All-Fiber Insulation Machine
Call for Pricing
Krendl 475 DL Mechanical and Electrical Features:
- 2100 lbs/hr of Cellulose Insulation – 700 lbs/hr of Fiberglass Insulation.
- Modular component design for quick disassembly/reassembly for easy troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Safety guards provide operator protection.
- Removable hopper for quick and easy access to the airlock
- Dual (2) agitators that enhance the conditioning of fibers.
- All steel airlock for enhanced spraying and metering capabilities.
- 1/2 hp. Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Gear Motor (470 in./lb. torque) for long life.
- Extra heavy, nickel-plated #40 chain with hardened steel sprockets provides a corrosion/abrasion resistance drive system.
- Improved blower filter design for less filter maintenance.
- Cord hanger and hand pendant holder allow for convenient storage of cords and hand pendant.
- Operator Safety/Hazard features emergency kill switch and manual override at the machine.
- 150 ft. (46m.) remote control cord with three (3) position switch gives increased operator control of feed and blower.
- 10 amp thermal overload protection for complete protection of the agitator/material feed motor.
- 1 amp glass fuse protection for transformer providing properly sized fuse protection on the 2 amp transformer
- Multiple auxiliary convenience outlets for easy addition of accessory devices (i.e. wetting, wireless).
Krendl 475 Specifications:
- Hopper Capacity- 11.5 cu. ft. (.32 m3)
- Pneumatic Tires included and already installed.
- Weight – 310 lbs. (141kg.)
- Dimensions – 42 1/2″W x 29″D x 57 1/2″H (108cm. W x 74cm. D x 146cm. H)
- Airlock – 12″ x 10″ diameter (30.5cm. x 25.4cm. diameter) 3″ (7.6cm.) outlet for blowing hose
- Power Requirement- double input,15amps each/120volt/60hz w/14amp blower Single 14amp/3-stage (120volt)
- Blower System – Single 14amp/3-stage (120volt)
- Provides Airflow and Volume of a Double Blower System. 140 CFM @ 3 1/2 PSI
This item is not available to purchase online and requires you to give us a call at 1-800-343-4446.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
$53.00 – $142.00
The Mark II insulation blowing hose features an especially abrasion-resistant crown and translucent ribbed walls for easy monitoring of material flow.Lightweight polyethylene hose offers the best flexibility with the added feature of having interior walls designed to achieve the greatest amount of fluff to the material being blown through it. Both durable and economical for rugged all-purpose performance.
- Crush resistant, interior design creates efficient air flow that aerates insulation materials and increases machine efficiency with regards to coverage and density
- Resists clogging, translucent walls offer easy monitoring of material flow
- Easy to handle in both hot and cold working conditions
- Handles both negative and positive pressures
This stud scrubber is used to remove excessive spray-on cellulose insulation between wall studs allowing for easy installation of drywall. 1/8 HP TEFC motor, belt driven scrubber with tensioner. A 16" wide scrubber x 26" long frame for use on 16" centers. It comes with an ergonomically designed handle. 16" on Center With 30" Extension.SKETCH FOR PARTS (PDF)
This Sprayco 30" belt driven stud scrubber comes complete with a Dewalt drill. The drill can be removed from the unit if desired. It is well balanced for easy handling, held between the motor end and the brush end. This unit has a steel framed and a brislte brush for long life.