Krendl 475 All-Fiber Insulation Machine
Call for Pricing and Availability
Krendl 475 DL Mechanical and Electrical Features:
- 2100 lbs/hr of Cellulose Insulation – 700 lbs/hr of Fiberglass Insulation.
- Modular component design for quick disassembly/reassembly for easy troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Safety guards provide operator protection.
- Removable hopper for quick and easy access to the airlock
- Dual (2) agitators that enhance the conditioning of fibers.
- All steel airlock for enhanced spraying and metering capabilities.
- 1/2 hp. Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Gear Motor (470 in./lb. torque) for long life.
- Extra heavy, nickel-plated #40 chain with hardened steel sprockets provides a corrosion/abrasion resistance drive system.
- Improved blower filter design for less filter maintenance.
- Cord hanger and hand pendant holder allow for convenient storage of cords and hand pendant.
- Operator Safety/Hazard features emergency kill switch and manual override at the machine.
- 150 ft. (46m.) remote control cord with three (3) position switch gives increased operator control of feed and blower.
- 10 amp thermal overload protection for complete protection of the agitator/material feed motor.
- 1 amp glass fuse protection for transformer providing properly sized fuse protection on the 2 amp transformer
- Multiple auxiliary convenience outlets for easy addition of accessory devices (i.e. wetting, wireless).
Krendl 475 Specifications:
- Hopper Capacity- 11.5 cu. ft. (.32 m3)
- Pneumatic Tires included and already installed.
- Weight – 310 lbs. (141kg.)
- Dimensions – 42 1/2″W x 29″D x 57 1/2″H (108cm. W x 74cm. D x 146cm. H)
- Airlock – 12″ x 10″ diameter (30.5cm. x 25.4cm. diameter) 3″ (7.6cm.) outlet for blowing hose
- Power Requirement- double input,15amps each/120volt/60hz w/14amp blower Single 14amp/3-stage (120volt)
- Blower System – Single 14amp/3-stage (120volt)
- Provides Airflow and Volume of a Double Blower System. 140 CFM @ 3 1/2 PSI
This item is currently not available to purchase online. Please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 for more information.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.