Ametek 14 Amp 2 Stage Blower
Ametek 122175-00 Motor
This genuine Ametek-Lamb 122175 is one of the most common central vacuum motors in the industry today. This motor is typically used in home & commercial applications.
- Motor / Blower Type: Thru-Flow
- Tangential Discharge
- 2 Blower Stages
- 1 Speed
- Open Motor Enclosure
- CFM (2″ Orifice): 142.0
- Vacuum (H20 Sealed): 150.0
- 1 Phase
- Max Amps: 13.8
- Max Watts: 700
- Lug Motor Mounting Type
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
You may also like…
Known for durability and high production, Krendl blowers are designed with steel fans and fan chambers and powered by Dumore motors. Designed with a 2" or 2 1/2" outlet. No need for blower-hose adapter. Blower intake is 2 3/8". Both Models are:
120V / 60HZ 20AMP plug
$80.50 – $165.00
The Mark II insulation blowing hose features an especially abrasion-resistant crown and translucent ribbed walls for easy monitoring of material flow. Lightweight polyethylene hose offers the best flexibility with the added feature of having interior walls designed to achieve the greatest amount of fluff to the material being blown through it. Both durable and economical for rugged all-purpose performance.
- Crush resistant, interior design creates efficient air flow that aerates insulation materials and increases machine efficiency with regards to coverage and density
- Resists clogging, translucent walls offer easy monitoring of material flow
- Easy to handle in both hot and cold working conditions
- Handles both negative and positive pressures